Cotto vs. Pacquio - 11/12/2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
I know there are a LOT of peeps who will disagree with me and they are all wrong so....

Cotto will end Pacquio's short lived run to the top!!!!!!

Thoughts?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've seen it all with Pacman and Cotto is a big but slow man... So I'll bet Pacquiao will win in this match... And I wish Mayweather/Pacquiao will happen...

SnackZ

Reaction score
lol @ Cotto being slow - so he beat Shane Mosley (pretty fast dude I believe, hmmmm) and Zab Judah (another fast dude) and he did it with skill and SPEED, well of COURSE his hands are not as fast as Pacquio's but everyone is giving Pac WAY to much credit - he beat an old, slow, deteriorated De la Hoya and Ricky Hatton was never in any elite fighters class, he built his record on no names. Cotto is legit. Just watch and see. Cotto vs. Mayweather @ Yankee Stadium in July 2010.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Pacquiao won and I was really surprised with having a one sided match. Roach and Pacman had the game plan by letting him receive some punches from Cotto then attack when there's an opening. Now, I am wondering if Mayweather still want to face Pacquiao after this, it will be one hell of a match! :D

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Great job by Pacquiao. Cotto was bigger than him, and he might have gotten some damage in the left eye, but Pac took Cotto out post round 6. but I hate how the American announcers pronounce his name.

I don't know about Mayweather/Pacquiao. Floyd might not want to put that undefeated streak on the line when he hasn't really done much in the past 2 years.

The Rated R CMStar

Arrogance and money might lure Mayweather into this match. Besides, there's only so much he can do besides fighting Manny that won't get look as filler.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Some say Mayweather's troop accepts the challenge and it will happen next year... Damn! Please let Pacman stop his political plans and make this match happen :D

Wordlife

good fight by Pacman... now we all want Pacman/Money Mayweather... they gonna let it happen??? I hope so!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Pacquiao is awesome. He left his press conference to sing karaoke. Hell Yeah. I don't see him retiring anytime soon, even if he can become President of the Philippines or buy the country if he wanted to.

Foobophambulp

Reaction score
Cotto vs Pacquio 11/12/2009

going with paquiao. i dont think hell knock out cotto because hes a much bigger guy, but he will out box him. especially after what he did to ricky hatton. one of the best knockouts ever IMO