• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
A male Harley with an afro. It's different, and something people can remember. I actually got recognized at the Deadpool movie by others, so I believe my idea with the costume works.

That is sweet. Cosplay is about being creative and sometimes people let genders, body height/weight, and so on hinder what they want. It is suposta be fun! Glad to see you were who you wanted to be.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That is sweet. Cosplay is about being creative and sometimes people let genders, body height/weight, and so on hinder what they want. It is suposta be fun! Glad to see you were who you wanted to be.
I've thought about that, and was even confronted by it when I was in costume at Halloween.A few of my coworkers say it's stupid I don't choose the Joker over Harley, because of gender. In the end, if I let everyone else choose what I wanted to cosplay as, I wouldn't be happy. I had a blast being dressed as her, and will do it more in the future. If anybody cosplays it should be who they want, not what other people want. Even the cosplays I didn't know at the event, I loved because I saw they really enjoyed the character they were being.

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I've thought about that, and was even confronted by it when I was in costume at Halloween.A few of my coworkers say it's stupid I don't choose the Joker over Harley, because of gender. In the end, if I let everyone else choose what I wanted to cosplay as, I wouldn't be happy. I had a blast being dressed as her, and will do it more in the future. If anybody cosplays it should be who they want, not what other people want. Even the cosplays I didn't know at the event, I loved because I saw they really enjoyed the character they were being.

People seem to get offended too easily. How many dudes dress as women and vice versa for Halloween!? It is dress up! Who cares! I think it is more telling of a person's character when they do what makes them happy vs what they think would please others the most. I remember seeing a bunch of butt hurt people on another forum over a black guy dressing as superman. Like get off it! it is 2016 people.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
A lot of people were filmed, even I was for a second. It's quite common if your costume is really spot on.
Yeah my friend spent quite a bit on it, and was asked by a tv company. I wa planning to go last year As hitman but had to cancel at last minute( I have the bald head lol)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't understand people's concepts. Like, if a Joker that is a female looks hot, it's okay. But if a male that dresses up as Harley doesn't do it for sex appeal, it's bad? Which I'm not saying it's bad for either scenario, but why care? Not everything in life is meant to please you for what other people do. Speaking of which someone took a photo of my ass... Yeah.

Agent 47? Would have loved to see one here! Pretty sure you would have been awesome at it!! And that's awesome he got that kind of attention!

Reactions: Neptune

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Dress up as a black man.

- Paint your skin white, and straighten your afro.
- Add a small brown coat of paint to your body, and frizz out your fro.

You're done. :jbl:

Reactions: Farooq