Cornette talks Lesnar and Cena in OVW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cena:

Brock:

Interesting things to listen to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
damn, g2g to work but I'd love to hear what he says about Brock.

Stopspot

Reaction score
damn, g2g to work but I'd love to hear what he says about Brock.
Jock bully was the basics. Big college athlete, attitude. Was supposed to be a babyface but got booed for being a bit of a prick.
Also he did some things to Cornette's wife that made Cornette threaten to shoot him.

Well worth the listen.

Ufcfan_1

Jobber
Reaction score
I listen to this before. he rips Brock.....Def a must listen. Some things never change with Brock....
The gun story is pretty funny...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jock bully was the basics. Big college athlete, attitude. Was supposed to be a babyface but got booed for being a bit of a prick.
Also he did some things to Cornette's wife that made Cornette threaten to shoot him.

Well worth the listen.
damn I thought he was commenting on his current WWE run

Stopspot

Reaction score
damn I thought he was commenting on his current WWE run
On that he just said "I was right, dude didn't care about the business and is doing it for the money". That's Cornette's opinion without going too deep.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
On that he just said "I was right, dude didn't care about the business and is doing it for the money". That's Cornette's opinion without going too deep.
The idea that every wrestler should have some deep seeded love for the industry is bullshit. what is wrong with doing your job for the money? it's why I've done every job I've ever had.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im here to defend my man Brock on what Jim has said Brock was young back then and in a new environment he was messing around he meant no harm he isnt a bully. Todays Brock is alot more mature he is married and has 3 kids and he handles himself alot better.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cornette is talking rubbish about Cena

Cena friverlous promos and vacous workrate have ruined WWE for the smarter fan. Orton should have been the main man.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
sounds like Cornette is just pissed Brock squeezed his wife's newly pierced cooch

also fuck Cornette's wannabe hardass schtick. Yea buddy, you'll shoot him. Good call. Good call Jim :cornette-55:

@Jim COrnette fuck your fat wife. smurf

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The idea that every wrestler should have some deep seeded love for the industry is bullshit. what is wrong with doing your job for the money? it's why I've done every job I've ever had.

Yeah I don't get this either, especially when it's fans who bring this up or bitch about it. If he's being entertaining and doing his job why the fuck should it matter?