Corey Taylor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
coreytaylorbl1.jpg

i really love this one what do you think?:)

Beer

Oh nonono. For a start the BG i just too basic, abstract brushes with an overlay is WAY to basic. Render fits in well but you can hardly see it, the text is good but you can hardly see it. Really, it would be good if everything was not so light. 4/10

Wrestling Station

its really interesting to see how you call others' work not good and rate them sometimes as 2 or 3/10 (but they may deserve a 6 or 7 as an example)while your work is just a 1 or 2 at most.

Anyway, here are some tips for you.
1- when you try to add light source or brightness in general, make sure you add shadow. Check the tendency of your signature.
2- Try to have some ratio difference in color between the psd and the bkg. As its bad to have both of them with almost same color opacity and range.
3- The bkg can be better if you try to add more brushes. I mean variety of brushes and/or patterns. This will make your signature more interesting and eye catching.

Reaction score
its really interesting to see how you call others' work not good and rate them sometimes as 2 or 3/10 (but they may deserve a 6 or 7 as an example)while your work is just a 1 or 2 at most.

Anyway, here are some tips for you.
1- when you try to add light source or brightness in general, make sure you add shadow. Check the tendency of your signature.
2- Try to have some ratio difference in color between the psd and the bkg. As its bad to have both of them with almost same color opacity and range.
3- The bkg can be better if you try to add more brushes. I mean variety of brushes and/or patterns. This will make your signature more interesting and eye catching.

ok cheerz :D

Wordlife

I love slipknot and stone sour, that was NOT a bad sig

IF you think thats bad, idk what your looking at. Though its a little too shiny, I love it.... 9/10 for me

Wrestling Station

I love slipknot and stone sour, that was NOT a bad sig

IF you think thats bad, idk what your looking at. Though its a little too shiny, I love it.... 9/10 for me
Here we look at the graphics, and not what is your favourite band. Graphically, this signature is badand I back up my words here as I gave him some tips about what flaws in it.

Wordlife

I know, I understand WS... my bad guys

I was just being nice, I agree it needs a little work, but its a good start though, and I still like it