Corey Taylor ...Again:)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
coreytaylorqg1.jpg

Beer

Stop going for things so light. He is too much of a Dark Guy to be put in a Light GFX, his whole look is not light. Also, you can have a light source, instead of having the whole thing light, so use a Soft Brush or something.

You could have used a better PSD too. Th one you have used does not fit in with the shape of your sig.

On a side note, try using some clipping masks and a splatter brush to fill up lose space.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
whoa look at beer rate xD lol jk..

hmm... well as you can see he has no face well at least i can see that, if u do notice his face is white and the part of the graphic you have where his face is is also white so appearance has no face... I personality don't know this persons personality so its w\e i can pull of some1 that has a dark personality with a light side... also the text does not fit it at all try to avoid using too much light with not enough dark if u no what im saying....

Reaction score
whoa look at beer rate xD lol jk..

hmm... well as you can see he has no face well at least i can see that, if u do notice his face is white and the part of the graphic you have where his face is is also white so appearance has no face... I personality don't know this persons personality so its w\e i can pull of some1 that has a dark personality with a light side... also the text does not fit it at all try to avoid using too much light with not enough dark if u no what im saying....

hes a member of slipknot so hes got a mask on lol

Fenix0505

Reaction score
hes a member of slipknot so hes got a mask on lol

mm still, you should not have his mask the same color as the background behind his face...sry as a juggalo i never liked slipknot because they were competing with juggalo bands and they failed...

J

Slipknot sold out. >.< ICP is still real. And from Michigan. =D

1chiban

Reaction score
I hate all that 'such and such' sold out crap. If people like them still then so be it.