• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cora Jade Injured At WWE NXT House Show

Dale

Super Moderator
WWE held an NXT live event on Friday night from Dade City, FL and during it, Cora Jade had to have her main event match stopped due to an injury.

Jade was challenging Lyra Valkyria for the Women’s Title when she suffered a knee injury, causing the match to be stopped. The referee and doctors checked on her before helping to her to the back.

Jade returned to NXT TV last month after a four-month hiatus. We wish Jade a speedy recovery

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious​

The Gipper

The Gipper
Who broke a mirror while under a ladder as a black cat walked on by? All brands now have had a match stoppage because of injury over the last couple of weeks. Obviously get well Cora but damn, terrible luck.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Sad to say it but Cora will end up as the big what-could-have-been of her age. She had it but her knees gave out on her

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
If you have multiple guys carrying you in the back it doesn't sound minor but sounds serious that could keep her out a good amount of time. I hope that isn't the Case here get well soon Cora.

Dale

Super Moderator
In actual sports maybe you have a point but I really don't think it's that big of a deal in wrestling terms. If that's the case then a whole bunch of the other women are condemned when they went through that streak of blowing out their knees in the PC.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
She had a lot of time off recently which may indicate previous injuries + any tears in the knee and you're never the same again
She had time off to get her tits done lol.

I hope it was all precaution and she’s ok. Devastating for her if it’s bad.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I haven't heard about any previous injury, I thought she had some time off to have a breast enhancement and then the writers waited to have something for her.