Cool Halo 3 Stick of Mine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

COD4 is great, better than COD WoW imo

But Gears is where its at my friend =]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Facts do not change my opinion on a game. I mean hell you think I care what others think of a game. Oh wow not as many people play it anymore it must suck..By that his forum sucks because there is no where as many active members on here as they use to be. I'm cool with you and all but don't try to fucking change my mind on something ok with dumb little numbers.

This Guy

Heres a fun stat

Halo 3 first 3 months out online per day=2,346,000
Halo 3 last 3 months online per day=71,000

Its dieing slowly

Now Cod 4
Cod 4 first 3 months out daily=621,000
Cod 4 last 3 months daily=124,000

Well, if factscant prove anything, what can

So the fun fact is that suposedly even though COD4 is so much better then Halo 3 it never had even half the number of online players per day as Halo 3 did. Good job, your own fact proves Halo 3 is more popular over all.

Here are some other facts for you.

-90% of all games get delayed at least once
-Halo 3 Recon's name has changed and is still coming out
-Halo Wars comes out on March 3rd (less then a week) and the reviews have already been very positive.

But the most telling fact....

-which game you prefer (you COD4, Blaze Halo 3) is your opinion and nothing more so you can quote all the facts you want it doesn't change someone's opinion on what they prefer.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I prefer Halo 3 over a game like CoD4 mainly because it actually requires skill to be good. Don't get me wrong, CoD4 is fun as hell to play, but really, any noob can run around with an M16 and rack up 20 kills in a game (hell, if they manage to get 7 in a row some how, thats another free 5-7 kills from the airstrike/helicopter) as people die way too easily in game. In Halo 3, you can be detected by your enemy and you can use a huge range of strategies to avoid dying or countering your enemy.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
But isnt having minimal amount of heath and actually having to find the enemys yourself hard? And not everyone uses the M16

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I heard gears 2 sucks, I have the game but never play it online, because I tried it any hated it

J

Gears 2 does not suck and if you haven't played it online that would be your problem. Try it out it gets addicting. =]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I played once and it was with J-Dawg. I got owned bad but I'm up for it. I'll be on in a few