• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Controversial or Stupid Thoughts

Geese

I miss the old Redskins logo. A few people get offended, and it's changed to the Washington Commanders. Uggh.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
The name should have been the Washington Jackasses, since it is fitting for Washington DC

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I miss the old Redskins logo. A few people get offended, and it's changed to the Washington Commanders. Uggh.
As long as they don’t change the Atlanta Braves, I’m good. That’s a pretty positive name, and not a derogatory one.

Deezy

DZ PZ
As long as they don’t change the Atlanta Braves, I’m good. That’s a pretty positive name, and not a derogatory one.
Be fine if it was a military motif.....seeing people do that stupid chop.....cringe city.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Be fine if it was a military motif.....seeing people do that stupid chop.....cringe city.
See, I can at least sort of see where people would have a problem with it. As far as I know it’s gotten support from the Cherokee Nation, and they love the team. But I understand they don’t speak for everyone and that’s fine.

Deezy

DZ PZ
See, I can at least sort of see where people would have a problem with it. As far as I know it’s gotten support from the Cherokee Nation, and they love the team. But I understand they don’t speak for everyone and that’s fine.
Bet they don't like it if the Braves start losing

Deezy

DZ PZ
It’s like cultural appropriation. Only white people in first world countries care.

There’s a video where a girl was publicly lambasted for wearing a Chinese dress, but Chinese people said what’s the big deal. She looks great.
Don't get me started on the whole "cultural appropriation" bullshit.

Like having a melting pot is sooooooooooooooooo terrible.