Conrad Murray Found Guilty In Michael Jackson Death Case

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
(RNN) - A jury has found Dr. Conrad Murray guilty of involuntarily causing the death of famed pop singer Michael Jackson.

Murray has been convicted of administering a lethal dose of propofol to Jackson, who died on June 25, 2009. Murray now faces up to four years in prison for his involuntary manslaughter conviction.

A verdict in the trial was passed down Monday at about 1:15 p.m. PT.

Throughout the trial, the prosecution painted Murray as an irresponsible and careless doctor who put his own greed before the life of his patient, Jackson. They accused the doctor of hoarding the anesthetic, which they say he gave to Jackson in the weeks leading up to the singer's untimely death.

The defense said the prosecution was trying to convict Murray for Jackson's own actions.

When asked in court if a self-injection of propofol killed Jackson, Dr. Paul White, an expert on the drug and defense witness said, "Yes."

The jury reached its verdict after about 10 hours of deliberations over two days, according to CNN. More than 250 pieces of evidence were submitted in the six-week-long trial, the news agency reported.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
To be honest, I am happy this is over. The case was odd to me at the start but maybe now everyone can just let everything else settle. Like Freddy Mercury, Micheal Jacksons death was untimely and a shock to the world but they were both great music legends. I dont think we will ever truely know what killed Micheal Jackson. But Conrad gives me a weird vibe tbh. Anyway yeah thats about it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Reading the transcripts of the call to 911 by the bodyguard made me believe that this doctor was guilty. The doctor clearly had no idea what to do and had done some dangerous things that he was trying to cover up before they arrived. Good that this is over with and I am glad that he will be punished.