Connorten's Weekly Column

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
I decided I would start a weekly to bi-weekly column consisting of the Top 5 BTB's of that week, a Q & A column, an interview with a fellow BTB writer, and my thoughts on the week past. So start posting your questions or you can PM me your questions at anytime. First column should be out by the end of next week.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Do/have you read every BTB in the section? If not, then how can you fairly judge the top 5 BTB's of the section?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Give him time, lets see what he can achieve, don't judge a book by its cover.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Give him time, lets see what he can achieve, don't judge a book by its cover.

When a book's cover sells everything it has to offer inside I see no reason as to why I shouldn't judge it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The thing with this weekly columns is that (for me...) it's a bit hard to stay it for long and sometimes it takes not a week but maybe 2 weeks, 3 weeks or a month to post another one. Well, I wish you good luck with this.

Evil Austin

BKB does have a point but you shouldn't be too harsh on him who knows he may suprise you. But you should read up on most active BTB's in the first page before posting your first collum.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I'll be checking out the column regardless of whether or not it lasts because it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm hoping you can shock us all and provide a very good column. Good luck with it, man.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I think we have the winner for the award 'Most Pointless Thing of the Month'

seX-Power

If your considering a column then you have to make sure you have read every BTB to do a top 5 thing. A weekly column will also be almost impossible regarding the section's activity. Finally, dont take this the wrong way, but I doubt many people would actually read the column.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Shut up emperor DC, i am pretty sure that you keep posting stuff that isn't constructive Critiscm.

CT Styles

Shut up emperor DC, i am pretty sure that you keep posting stuff that isn't constructive Critiscm.
Can you just not cop it? He can pretty it up for you so your feelings aren't hurt or he can put it bluntly so it gets through, which sadly, doesn't really happen majority of the time.

What's with all the hate? Let the guy do his column. If it was someone who's been here for a while like xba or someone I bet you'd all be licking their ass like an ice cream.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
^^^That coming from the guy who is always saying in a WWE BTB; Do you see this one lasting? :p <3

Anyway, interested to see how this turns out.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with CT Styles. If it was somebody else doing this column, even if he was claiming that he would comment on 20 BTBs per week, you would be posting things like:

OMG OMG OMG OMG I marked.

Give the guy a chance.

Evil Austin

I think he should be given a chance I just said that I think he should read up on a few BTB's if he hasn't before hand.