Confusion..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zamorakian said:
Yeah this section only needs one guy to control it all... right rey? You're all pro with this E-Fed stuff and all.

I thought you were like the main head of this so yeah. But I say you should help with being a head booker if you don't do a character or else we can have Crayo or I can be like a real temporary one for the 1st show? or else we should have 5 people so we got more perspective in being creative

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I thought you were like the main head of this so yeah. But I say you should help with being a head booker if you don't do a character or else we can have Crayo or I can be like a real temporary one for the 1st show? or else we should have 5 people so we got more perspective in being creative

I can't book/write matches as i've never done it, if i were to start learning on how to do it'll take me just a week to get the hang of it.

Nah i wanted to be the guy who looks over and supervises the talents and deals with the hiring.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
A head booker is needed IMO. Someone who can take all of the ideas of his creative team and organize the ideas into the show

Edit: All just ideas and my opinion but I figured the chain of command would be like

'Owner' of the fed- Kamo
Director of talent relations- Crayo (if he wants it)
Head booker (with the creative team underneath him)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
A head booker is needed IMO. Someone who can take all of the ideas of his creative team and organize the ideas into the show

Edit: All just ideas and my opinion but I figured the chain of command would be like

'Owner' of the fed- Kamo

That's a great Idea. I think I would do okayish I guess as a booker since you are making matches or else I rather be a part of creative :D

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

'Owner' of the fed- Zamo

Your post do make sense.