Confusion..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zamorakian said:
Well PPVs

Alright then! Time to improve those or else people should just throw out their suggestions in another thread

Zamorakian said:
Well PPVs

Can you also be specific on which ones? Which ones you think are fine and which ones should go?

Reaction score
Website
www.sevendaysofsunday.com
If I were to toss a suggestion out there, you might not want to set such rigid schedules for shows starting out (like having shows on a certain day, or PPVs on certain days, etc.) Get used to booking and putting shows together first, then once you get in the flow maybe you'll be able to put together more rigid schedules.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
reyflyinfury619 said:
If I were to toss a suggestion out there, you might not want to set such rigid schedules for shows starting out (like having shows on a certain day, or PPVs on certain days, etc.) Get used to booking and putting shows together first, then once you get in the flow maybe you'll be able to put together more rigid schedules.

Agreed with this. Nice post :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who is the Vince McMahon of this operation? Zamo or Crayo?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
reyflyinfury619 said:

Well if i wanted toss out a suggestion to you Rey Mysterio Jr. #2 i suggest that you remove the 2 weeks limit and hire me.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Who is the Vince McMahon of this operation? Zamo or Crayo?

NO DUDE THERE'S NO VINCE IN E-FEDS! VINCE WORKS ON HARD THINGS LIKE:

Financial marketing.
Global marketing.
Partnerships.
Advertisements.

I don't do that on WF.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Re: RE: Confusion..

reyflyinfury619 said:

True and it would also appeal to more users over a longer time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just used Vinnie Mac as an example. Who is the #1 head smurf in charge?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Yeah this section only needs one guy to control it all... right rey? You're all pro with this E-Fed stuff and all.

Reaction score
Website
www.sevendaysofsunday.com
Zamorakian said:
Yeah this section only needs one guy to control it all... right rey? You're all pro with this E-Fed stuff and all.

With our fed, we have a team of four people that is equally in charge of booking the shows, posting the shows once they've been completed and moderating the section. It's way too much work for just one person to handle.

We talk a lot over MSN to get shows put together as well, so whoever you guys choose to run this thing should probably exchange information so it's easier to talk off the site.

Also, even though we're bookers we also all have characters, and it's never created a conflict of interest. I tend to use my characters to put people over anyway, so it's never been an issue. The main thing is that everybody involved has fun, no matter what their involvement is.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zamo the overseer and Crayo the head of talent relations?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
@[Thewindyfan] want to be head booker? Might get your own group/userbar if you're up for it. You'll be allowed to moderate this section.

I'm actually flattered but trust me I could do okay as a right hand man in the booking

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
No Head Booker? Are you guys sure..special group and userbar, i'd definitely do it if i could book.