Confederation Cup Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
"Luis Suarez is the best player ever like. Biting people? That's fine like. That focking dicked' Rooney should be fired like. Dalglish is da best like!"

Exactly, think I might need to stream Sky Sports games next season just so I don't have to see Carragher. I'd rather put up with Fox Soccer streams saying stuff like "Welcome back to Fox Soccer, today's soccer match is brought to you from the Etihad stadium where English team Manchester City take on fellow English team Manchester United in the barclays premier league division" :pity:

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao I might do the same when Carragher is on. Though I'll always watch Neville owning Jamie <3

5-0 Spain. My all time favourite Spanish player scoring another. Okay, 2nd all time favourite, but I love me some Villa. Lovely goal btw.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao I might do the same when Carragher is on. Though I'll always watch Neville owning Jamie <3

5-0 Spain. My all time favourite Spanish player scoring another. Okay, 2nd all time favourite, but I love me some Villa. Lovely goal btw.

Imagine if Spain won 9-0, bet you'd regret not sticking a cheeky £5 on it, haha!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Told you F.Torres, would feel like god. Crayo's prediction is on at the moment. Can Tahiti keep it 9-0.