Confederation Cup Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
oh well gutted for japan deserved at least a draw best game ive seen in a while was a perfect fix for my football withdrawl symptoms

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
He did well in Russia. Liverpool were in for him a year or two back I think.

We're linked with him every transfer window. And his contract expires in the winter iirc.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Yeah I said it a few posts up lol. He's on a free this year.

You said he was on a free in the summer, are those not different things?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Same thing. He's on a free now basically. His contract has expired and he is a free agent.

Ah ok, would be an excellent signing for anyone who'd be interested. He said he's happy at CSKA, though.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he sign then? Perhaps he wants a challenge. He is fantastic though I agree. The guy was awesome last night for Japan.

I didn't watch the game live but I saw highlights and he was amazing. He plays great for CSKA and Japan's team. I'd definitely welcome him at Liverpool