Concerttts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah Dethklok kicks SO much ass live!

AND SO DOES TRIVIUM!!!!!

J

Emmure........and Oceano?!

OMG EW EW EW EW EW EW :yuk:

Trivium doesnt suck live at all.

Your gunna bash me on my taste and then say Trivium doesn't suck live, I seen them at Mayhem and they were horrible, he couldn't nail any of his screams so don't diss on Oceano, they probably the most fuckin brutal band out there right now.

And you seriously red repped me for my taste in music, Fuck you bitch I like my music and and it's my taste so what does it matter.

Ballin

Reaction score
Your gunna bash me on my taste and then say Trivium doesn't suck live, I seen them at Mayhem and they were horrible, he couldn't nail any of his screams so don't diss on Oceano, they probably the most fuckin brutal band out there right now.

And you seriously red repped me for my taste in music, Fuck you bitch I like my music and and it's my taste so what does it matter.

Nah, I actually like Oceano.

I'm still saying Trivium kills live...I imagine they must've been having sound problems that day.

noumenon

Someone asked how Dethklok is live?

It's Brendan Smalls (the creator of the show) on vocals and guiar, Gene Hoglan from Strapping Young Lad on Drums along with a session bassist and guitarist. I believe they've got a steady one now, I forget their names though.

They play with the stage slightly dimmed and a screen dropped down behind the band. It runs like a giant music video of whatever song they're playing. In between the songs there are some pre-recorded discussions and funny shit with the band. Brendon will also interact with the crowd improv and whatever.

They're pretty damn kick ass live and usually blow away whatever band they're playing with..lol.

J

Well I might...I say might because the situation I'm in will dictate how much money I was this month. Go see them again but only for WHITE FUCKIN CHAPEL. So I'll give them a second chance but man the first time was just horrid.

Ballin

Reaction score
Well I might...I say might because the situation I'm in will dictate how much money I was this month. Go see them again but only for WHITE FUCKIN CHAPEL. So I'll give them a second chance but man the first time was just horrid.

Can't go wrong with Darkest Hour either...their way underrated.

I have Chimara at my show instea of them...not sure if I'm going.

Wordlife

Chimaira AND Darkest Hour kick so much ass! Wish my cousin's band (War of Ages) became more popular then they are now.... they are highly underrated too

noumenon

Chimaira never did it for me. I thought "The Impossibility of Reason" why pretty good...but after that they just seem to miss the mark on everything they do..and just kind of blend in.

Wordlife

I loved Resurecction... great album....

Can't wait... I'm seeing Bring Me The Horizon tonight! Should be a good crazy show! :)

J

Chimaira AND Darkest Hour kick so much ass! Wish my cousin's band (War of Ages) became more popular then they are now.... they are highly underrated too

War of Age's. I swear I've heard of them, are they Chrstian Metalcore?

Wordlife

yeah he's the guitarist! And yeah they are a Christian Metal band.... I grew up listening to them play when I would visit them in Pennsylvania... god I love them (and him obvious were blood family) lol so much! I ALWAYS get to go backstage during/after/before the show and meet up with them and other bands... its so awesome