Concern Surrounding WrestleMania Main Event, Backup Plans In Place

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd have Rusev drive another tank out then let Braun flip it if he isn't in the main

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
And the WWE continues its desperate & pathetic
attempts to get Roman Reigns over as a babyface.

717qAGO.gif

Its just sad really.

Look everyone here knows my opinion on this matter...
so all I'm going to say is I would rather see Seth Rollins
as the top babyface & Universal Champion on RAW as
he is possibly one of the best in-ring workers I have seen
& he actually has a personality.

But that's not going to happen & I accept that.

I will simply continue to NOT watch the Plank of Wood
wrestle & focus my attentions elsewhere...

Like NXT, following Tenille Dashwood on the Indies
& Becky Lynch's thighs.

Fire Lesnar
Yep...

clone Reigns, and have an Ironman match between Roman Reigns and Roman Reigns as the main event.
With Vince McMahon as the special guest referee who
spends the entire match trying to hide the boner he's
popping.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*points at my sig*

Hmm. I was thinking even more fantasy booking, and if they can just do Balor vs Seth for the #1 contendership to the Universal Title, they can promote Titus Worldwide vs the Miztourage as a weird six man tag, just to have Miz drive out in this sleek convertible with pregnant Maryse, have Axel roll out the red carpet and Dallas open the door and let them out while Titus runs his mouth in the ring, then suddenly Braun's yell happens, the camera right behind Miz and Co shows the convertible being lifted and flipped and rolling a bit down the ramp to reveal Braun AND War Machine behind him and those three kill everybody 6-on-3

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
You know WWE are in "Force Reigns as a face mode" whenever he calls Lesnar a bitch and it gets so bloody boring. You've tried since 2014 to force him on us we DON'T CARE

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
You can't force fans to like Reigns and the fact they turn down the mics whenever he wins something major should be a red flag. If they knew the fans would react badly to Reigns winning the EC then why have him bloody win it then. WWE cause this shit themselves by doing dumb things then being shocked fans don't like it. This is the entire crux of why WWE's ratings are not where they should be because they insist on pushing people like Reigns even tho fans have got tired of the same thing happening year after year. Reigns has had his mania moment when he beat Triple H for the title. There are other talents who should get this much attention but WWE are too focused on "Lets shove Reigns on everyone year after year". Reigns seems like an affable guy but even he must get tired of WWE doing this shit rather then let fans like Reigns naturally its all "You WILL like him no matter what" when that mindset is NOT working. You can't force someone as the next Cena and be annoyed when fans are like "No we want this guy instead"

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
everyone is on my best friend ruby riots side was a video on twitter de throne the queen de throne the queen/riot squad riot squad