Concequences Creed is Coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

What did you guys think of the promo for Concequences Creed on iMPACT!? I forgot what the date said but I'm pretty sure he is going to debut at Lockdown. The last time we saw this guy was Bound For Glory 2007 and to be honest, he looked very impressive. I think Creed has a great future with TNA and I'm looking forward to seeing his debut

Thoughts?

PeepShow

Yes! Since I've heard of Shad maybe coming to TNA, I would love to see those 2 as a team. Even if Shad didn't come to TNA, I'm still high on Creed. Good to hear. I can see him doing good things.
thumbup.png

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I saw the guy in a dark match before Against All Odds, the guy was very good ring. Look forward to seeing him on TV now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Man Creed is a great wrestler. Hope they start him out in the X Division, feuding with someone like Petey Williams :D

McLovin

Reaction score
It said April 13 (Lockdown) It'd be good if he is involved in the Xscape Match.

chuyloc

Reaction score
finally, he is a good addition to the X Division and well i also think they should pair him up with the likes of elix skipper, both are African-American and both are from Georgia,

Idea:

Called the the G-BOYZ (Georgia Boyz)