AMA Conall O'Dargan vs. Blake Justice - Mayday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
amamay41.png

Grueling Tryout

No Count-Out Match
"The Irish Wolf" Conall O'Dargan vs. "Bruiser" Blake Justice

AMAODargan-3-p.png
VS.
AMAJustice-3-p.png

#ConallVsJustice

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Monday, May 10th, 2021.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
A bit of background development for Blake this time around. Documenting a small snippet of his teenage years, hope you guys enjoy. I'm probably going to switch between both when I feel it is appropriate.

Blake is a dickhead, just a heads up. :heston

If you get confused about who is speaking, Blake is blue.

Blake Justice | Promo 2
tumblr_p6ui76brZU1s24yedo1_500.gifv

We open up on a shot of a group of teenagers sitting out on a porch. The neighbourhood isn't particularly fancy and there is rubbish strewn out all over the yard. The first two loud types are blabbering on to themselves about girls, one is taller and the other is more chubbier. They are busy chatting about school, girls and getting high, whilst another sits at the back quietly observing. They soon quiet and turn towards the stern-faced teenager who is staring off in to the distance

"What's up with you lately, Blake?"

Blake looks at them with a face filled with contempt. He sits up from his slouching position and edges in closer, pulls out a cigarette and motions for a lighter. He takes a big puff and then begins to speak.

"What's up with me? I'm not the one talking about all those ugly ass girls from our school all day, every day."

They both look at each other and laugh.

"Man, you're weird. How are you not interested in banging anyone yet? Lisa likes you."

Blake's expression doesn't change.

"Lisa is fucking annoying."

They both shake their heads and the taller boy with black hair stands up.

"Well I'm not sitting here being all depressive all day, I need a piss."

The shorter more chubby one is left sitting alone with Blake, and begins to seem more uncomfortable and agitated. Blake scrapes his chair across the porch loudly to get closer.

"You're his little bitch, you know that? Think I haven't heard what you've been sayin' about me Joey?"

Joe starts sweating profusely and looking back at the front door hoping his friend will come back out.

"You know the reason he only hangs out with you is to look better. I was your friend, was."

Blake tosses the cigarette in his direction and walks off down the street, just as the other boy is coming out.

"Blake where you goin'?"

He looks back, smirks.

"I don't have time for little pussies like you two."

This infuriates the taller boy who follows Blake down the street, whilst Joe is left sitting alone terrified.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Blake stops in his tracks, walks backwards and the two face off.

"I said you're a pussy, what you going to do about it Billy Boy?"

Billy is becoming visibly angry at this point. He clenches his fists, shakes uncontrollably. Blake laughs.

"Hit me then."

Billy tries to swing at Blake but immediately gets his arm twisted. Blake kicks him in the gut as Billy drops to the ground. He kicks him once more as he lays in the ground and spits on him.

"Fucking trash."

Blake puts the hood up on his hoodie and walks away as Joe comes rushing over to his friend writhing in pain.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
The scene starts with the camera man entering a pretty empty irish pub. Some music is playing in the background and an old, big guy is working behind the bar. The camera searches for someone, until two voices with heavy irish accents can be heard discussing something. Walking around a corner the camera man finds his targets. Conall O‘Dargan and Rian Doyle sitting with some beers in front of them in a booth and watching a Wrestling match on a small flat screen TV. When they notice the camera, Conall stops the match with a remote control and starts talking.

„What a match…“ Conall stops, shakes his head and laughs. „What am I saying? What a match? What a brawl! What a fight!“ We can clearly see that the two Irishmen were watching the match between Blake Justice and Monstruo del Circo from Under Pressure. „Bruiser…Bruiser Blake Justice... I‘m looking forward to our fight, buddy. I hope you bring what you brought Monstruo at Under Pressure. Anything less would be pretty disappointing.“ O‘Dargan takes a sip from his beer. „Here, let me show you something.“

He fast forwards the match with a press of a button and when he resumes to the normal speed of the video, he points at the screen and turns back to the camera. „This here. This is the most interesting part.“ We see how Justice starts to furiously beat up Circo during the last minute of their match. Conall pauses the video when Justice‘s face fills out the screen. „See, this here. This is rage. Pure rage and I do like me that kind of rage in an opponent… but...“ He takes another sip from his beer „...it‘s also uncontrolled rage and that is a sign of an opponent, who‘ll hurt me. Who will maybe injure me. Break some of my bones even and all of that is fine with me, but...

Conall looks at the screen for a couple of seconds before he turns back to the camera. The smile, he had on the whole time, is gone. „...I don't like it, if an opponent makes it easy for me and with how easily to spot your biggest flaw is... you make it easy for me. Let me show you, what I mean.“ O‘Dargan shows the rest of the match, where Justice loses, because Circo was able to counter Blakes charge. „...and one, two, three. It was a great fight, lad and you left a lot of blood on the canvas. I like that. I respect that...“ He empties his beer with one big final sip. „...but I also know that at some point, while we brawl, claw and fight through the Bridgestone Arena during our No Count-Out Match, you‘ll make that mistake again and that will be the end of it.“

Without looking, Conall starts the video again and we see Blake and Circo laying motionless in the ring, when Reina de la Cruz announces Monstruo as the winner of the bout. O‘Dargans smile returns. „I‘ll see you at Mayday, Bruiser.“