Complete Overhaul

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well this relates to the draft, but it has a twist, so I thought a seperate topic was warranted.

Every year, WWE has the same old draft where about seven people from each show move. Well how about this year we have a draft where everyone is up for grabs and everyone is drafted to a show, wheather it be their old one or not. Imo this would definitely add more intrigue to the draft and give us a hell of a lot more feuds, rather than just a few.

Discuss.

noumenon

Well yeah, but you need to include the backstage politics and skill level into the equation as always. Guys like HHH, HBK, and Undertaker are NEVER moving off of their respective brands and that's just a fact. However I'de like to see some titles shaken up a bit this time....IC title to SD and US Title to RAW perhaps? I don't know what difference it would make...if any... but it would be nice to see a little change.

MikeRaw

Ya that would be good.
It would also be good if (kayfabe) they had the gms choose the superstars, liek the original draft.
But I doubt this will happen, and if it did, we likely wouldnt have/need a draft for a few years, and I like having it once a year...
But if for some reason WWE did this, I wouldnt mind one bit.

CT Styles

Maybe like in the GM Mode on the games lol, each general manager makes picks for a draft where everyone is neutral.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I know it is different, but the draft is no longer new or radical, no matter how much WWE try to tell us it is. I really want the WWE to be shaken up so that we can have some new talent on each show, not just have three major superstars and a bunch of midcarders change.

theovertaker

Reaction score
I think that they should do a complte redraft of all the rosters because its about time the wwe had a major change isn't it ?

Montana

I agree. Lets say Edge wins the belt again...who's he going to fued with?

He's already had feuds with almost every big face

Batista, Taker, Cena, Hardy, HHH, HBK,

Same thing with HHH as Champ.

I'd also like to see them do a few gimmick makeovers, a few face/heel turns and some new blood on each show.

Airfixx

Agree in general that a big shake up would be good... In fact, even if it was at the expense of a more regular draft. If the shake up is big enough they'll get a decent enough amount of 'mileage' out of it so that it's not necessary to do it annually.