Complainers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You ever know someone who complains so much that it is pretty much a second language?

Like they do things they don't enjoy or in a way that ensures they have something to just complain about for days. They manage to have friends yet complain or talk about them all behind their backs. Then because they have nothing else to talk about, they start throwing their family under the bus.

Every single little detail of the person's life gets wrapped up in this web of ungratefulness and resentment, and guess who is coming to eat today! And every day! The complaint spider!! Always hungry for more too!

This puts it best:

Optimists see: A glass half full.

Pessimists see: A glass half empty.

Chronic complainers see: A glass that is slightly chipped holding water that isn't cold enough, probably because it's tap water when I asked for bottled water and wait, there's a smudge on the rim, too, which means the glass wasn't cleaned properly and now I'll probably end up with some kind of virus. Why do these things always happen to me?!

that little tid-bit is from here

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Sounds like everybody who speaks nowadays because they always got to be complaining about something whether if be no one wants to see the Cavs vs Warriors Part IV to what Donald tweets to people complaining about how no one spells or says their name right to how there is no bathroom for AH-64 Apache Helicopters and Dolphins to insert whatever. People just always complain nowadays.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
That is what I just said and my point. So thanks for echoing my point.
Nah im saying the level of complaing hasnt changed. Its just more noticable nowadays. I'm bringing somthing new to your point. Its called discussion

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah im saying the level of complaing hasnt changed. Its just more noticable nowadays. I'm bringing somthing new to your point. Its called discussion
I never said the level changed at all to some extent it is just more vocal now so...yeah.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I never said the level changed at all to some extent it is just more vocal now so...yeah.
....so i didn't echo your point at all.

Complaining is therapeutic. It's good to have a good moan. Release stress. But excessive complaining can be annoying and unpleasant.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
....so i didn't echo your point at all.

Complaining is therapeutic. It's good to have a good moan. Release stress. But excessive complaining can be annoying and unpleasant.
Venting is, complaining is looking for validation of your emotions. Everyone complains but some people get to a point where it is unhealthy.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Venting is, complaining is looking for validation of your emotions. Everyone complains but some people get to a point where it is unhealthy.
Complaining is just expressing dissatisfaction or annoyance about something. Venting is a release of emotion that is used as a coping mechanism. So complaining is a form of venting.

The question is. When does it become unhealthy?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Complaining is just expressing dissatisfaction or annoyance about something. Venting is a release of emotion that is used as a coping mechanism. So complaining is a form of venting.

The question is. When does it become unhealthy?

When a person does it every day and looks for things to complain about. Like if you are living in a constant state of dissatisfaction or unhappiness, stress levels are higher. It also makes the highs of happiness or joy a lot higher, and coming down from those a lot harder. You may end up with things like anxiety or depression, or end up with physical stress issues like weight gain, poor sleep, high blood pressure, bowel and digestive issues, and so on. A person in a constant state of stress is not a healthy person, mentally, physically, or both.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And for reference here, I have people in my family who are like this. They are some of the unhappiest people I know and they are on medication for health issues.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
A thread complaining about complainers

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
And for reference here, I have people in my family who are like this. They are some of the unhappiest people I know and they are on medication for health issues.
I had a stepbrother who did nothing but complained all time about anything and everything. He would complain about people not helping him and when you offered to help him, he would say he doesn't need help and later complain about no one helping him, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake