Compare Wrestlemania 17 with Wrestlemania 19's cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skypell

Jobber
Reaction score
So, what card is better ?

At Wrestlemania X-7 whe have Chris Jericho vs William Regal and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy.

At wrestlemania X-7 whe have Kane vs Raven vs Big Show and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have Trish Stratus vs Jazz vs Victoria.

At Wrestlemania X-7 whe have Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have HBK vs Chris Jericho.

At Wrestlemania X-7 whe have Vince McMahon vs Shane and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have Vince McMahon vs Hulk Hogan.

At Wrestlemania X-7 whe have a TLC match Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The hardy boys and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have Los Guerreros vs Charlie haas and Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Benoit and Rhyno.

At Wrestlemania X-7 whe have Undertaker vs Triple H and at Wrestlemania 19 whe have Stone Cold vs The Rock.

And at Wrestlemania X-7 main event whe have Stone Cold vs The Rock and at Wrestlemania 19 main event whe have Brock lesnar vs Kurt Angle.

Reactions: Solidus1

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
-- Warning this reply is bias, yh the person writing this is not going to listen to what anyone thinks --
WRESTLEMANIA 17 FTW!!!!!!!

Skypell

Jobber
Reaction score
Sorry, in the title I make an error.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Sorry, in the title I make an error.
vJFr98w.png

Click thread tools and edit title

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wrestlemania X-7 is still the greatest WWF/E PPV in history imo. Austin vs Rock II, Vince vs Shane, TLC 2 (although it was technically the third TLC match in history, but whatever), Undertaker vs Triple H, Angle vs Benoit, Kane vs Raven vs Big Show, etc. There are literally about five or six matches on this show that are either **** or ****1/2 stars.

I do think Wrestlemania X-9 is a pretty underrated show though, and the reason it probably doesn't get more love and recognition from WWE is because the show bombed horribly for a Wrestlemania, which led to all sorts of hilarious spin-doctoring on WWE's part.