Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This show is great, one of NBC's more finer products to have been produced, soo happy its back thursday
always nice to see another fan of the show here, you'd be surprised at how many people who have either not seen it or don't like it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This show is great, one of NBC's more finer products to have been produced, soo happy its back thursday
NBC Comedy is money. 30 Rock and Community are my favorite, but they've done a ton.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
NBC Comedy is money. 30 Rock and Community are my favorite, but they've done a ton.
For the most part yeah! 30 Rock and Community two of my top 10 favorite comedies of the decade. They shit out some shows recently that had me losing some faith; Whitney, Go On, UP All NIght, Sean Saves the World..
What made me mad is Go On had such a promising cast with Matthew Perry, John Cho, Brett Gelman and Seth Morris on board, the show was just horribly done. Terrell Owens had some pretty funny cameos in it tho.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yea I didn't watch any of the new shows you mentioned.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
yea I didn't watch any of the new shows you mentioned.
Haha most people don't.. idk I plan on going into media, specifically the television business so I usually give the big 4 channel's shows a watching.. Fox, CBS, NBC & ABC. I don't limit myself to those, It's just those are the most widely available outlets

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For the most part yeah! 30 Rock and Community two of my top 10 favorite comedies of the decade. They shit out some shows recently that had me losing some faith; Whitney, Go On, UP All NIght, Sean Saves the World..
What made me mad is Go On had such a promising cast with Matthew Perry, John Cho, Brett Gelman and Seth Morris on board, the show was just horribly done. Terrell Owens had some pretty funny cameos in it tho.
The only one out of those I've seen is Go On and I totally agree with that cast they seemed poised for success not sure how they messed that one up!

Edit: forgot to mention Laura Benanti is a FOX!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Chang was pretty freaking awesome in tonight's episode! I liked it imo, not the greatest but definitely had it's entertaining moments.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Episode was pretty good, funny ass concept would've enjoyed a couple more jokes though :)

always funny seeing this dude pop up in the background of a shit ton of episodes and trying to find him
tKVxW.gif

I found this though earlier http://thoughtcatalog.com/christoph...jokes-and-hidden-details-from-nbcs-community/
it was in 2012 but still funny hearing about some of the subtle things they've done.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know. I haven't been feeling the last two episodes. I liked them, but the again, ehn. I want more of study group stuff rather than gimmick episodes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good episode. Also nice appearance from Vince Gilligan
I missed it unfortunately, heard VG appeared though nice to see him and Jonathan Banks reunite :)
I'll be watching it first thing in the morning when it gets uploaded to Hulu