Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not sure which eps is which, but we watched the reading of Pierce's will recently. Excellent episode. Laughed pretty good at the "Troy and Abed are in mourning" crack. And when the handshake was revealed to be not a Troy original. Good stuff.

I placed GPS trackers on you all.
Yea that was S5 e4. great episode for sure

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
last week Chang said his same sex celebrity crush was Nathan Fillion.
This Week's Episode features an appearance by Fillion, should be a good Chang episode :)

Gonna be the first one without Donald Glover there, it's gonna be weird at first but I hope it's still got some gutbusters.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
last week Chang said his same sex celebrity crush was Nathan Fillion.
This Week's Episode features an appearance by Fillion, should be a good Chang episode :)

Gonna be the first one without Donald Glover there, it's gonna be weird at first but I hope it's still got some gutbusters.
Aw man I love Fillion myself. 2 guys and a girl, firefly, etc.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aw man I love Fillion myself. 2 guys and a girl, firefly, etc.
Just started watching Firefly actually today. Bought it from Walmart for $8 it came with a free Digital copy too :)!

I have serenity as well so I can watch it after i finish the series.

5 minutes in and you can tell there's missing parts but really they have had a few funny lines still. I think it'll be fine to reach 6 seasons and a movie! I'll check back in after the episode :) and give a general review, no spoilers of course!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just started watching Firefly actually today. Bought it from Walmart for $8 it came with a free Digital copy too :)!

I have serenity as well so I can watch it after i finish the series.

5 minutes in and you can tell there's missing parts but really they have had a few funny lines still. I think it'll be fine to reach 6 seasons and a movie! I'll check back in after the episode :) and give a general review, no spoilers of course!
I really enjoy him as Mal in that series. Good character

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was a pretty solid episode, like I said you can really feel it without the presence of Donald Glover but it does seem like Professor Duncan (John Oliver) and Chang will be more prevalent to the show as void fillers which is awesome in my eyes.
I give it a 7/10 coming from a series long Community fan and also keeping in mind that this was the start of a new feel to the show.

I really enjoy him as Mal in that series. Good character
Yeah I like him in Firefly so far too, I'm only 1 episode in. I am a fan of Alan Tudyk he plays "Wash" the Pilot in Firefly, he also plays Steve the Pirate in the Vince Vaughn/Ben Stiller Movie Dodgeball and cracks me up in that movie.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pretty solid episode. Not the best but it delivered a handful of laughs and I really liked Chang in this one. Disappointed with Fillion's guest spot though, could've done more the guy. That said, I was not at all expecting Robert Patrick to appear and I loved his scene. Best part of the episode was the little update on what Troy's been up to though . . .

KSeKfcd.png

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pretty solid episode. Not the best but it delivered a handful of laughs and I really liked Chang in this one. Disappointed with Fillion's guest spot though, could've done more the guy. That said, I was not at all expecting Robert Patrick to appear and I loved his scene. Best part of the episode was the little update on what Troy's been up to though . . .

KSeKfcd.png
Lol they will be doing stuff like that in a few episodes I hear so be on the lookout, i'm glad someone else noticed the ticker on the bottom haha :)

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If anyone cares in the slightest, the full version of the Ass Crack Bandit by Ben Folds has been released on Youtube. And, since it's applicable to this time of the year (& I'm bored), from the Valentine's Day Dance episode . . .