Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
never heard of it

x box?
The Xbox is a video gaming brand created by Microsoft. It includes a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft, with consoles in the sixth to eighth generations, as well as applications, streaming services, and an online service, Xbox Live. The brand was first introduced on November 15, 2001 in the United States, with the launch of the original Xbox console.

That original device was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996. It reached over 24 million units sold as of May 10, 2006.[1] Microsoft's second console, the Xbox 360, was released in 2005 and has sold over 77.2 million consoles worldwide as of April 18, 2013.[2] The successor to the Xbox 360 and Microsoft's most recent console, the Xbox One,[3] was revealed on May 21, 2013.[4] The Xbox One would be released in 21 markets around the world on November 22, 2013,[5] with the UK as its first country.[6]

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Xbox is a video gaming brand created by Microsoft. It includes a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft, with consoles in the sixth to eighth generations, as well as applications, streaming services, and an online service, Xbox Live. The brand was first introduced on November 15, 2001 in the United States, with the launch of the original Xbox console.

That original device was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996. It reached over 24 million units sold as of May 10, 2006.[1] Microsoft's second console, the Xbox 360, was released in 2005 and has sold over 77.2 million consoles worldwide as of April 18, 2013.[2] The successor to the Xbox 360 and Microsoft's most recent console, the Xbox One,[3] was revealed on May 21, 2013.[4] The Xbox One would be released in 21 markets around the world on November 22, 2013,[5] with the UK as its first country.[6]
source?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So, what's the general consensus on here about Community's return? I myself really, really liked it and I'm pretty optimistic going forward (at least while Troy remains in the show).

when Pierce showed up (albeit holographic). Wasn't really the greatest moment and didn't deliver a big laugh or anything but man, I did not expect to see Chevy Chase on Community again, at least not right away. Honestly, thought that Magnitude joke was going to be the only reference to the character.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So, what's the general consensus on here about Community's return? I myself really, really liked it and I'm pretty optimistic going forward (at least while Troy remains in the show).

when Pierce showed up (albeit holographic). Wasn't really the greatest moment and didn't deliver a big laugh or anything but man, I did not expect to see Chevy Chase on Community again, at least not right away. Honestly, thought that Magnitude joke was going to be the only reference to the character.
I liked it better than season 4, but I'm still skeptical about it. I enjoyed Abed's break down though. Had a real good laugh on that.

Also, yeah I marked at the Pierce appearance.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watching the first series atm. Fun show. I don't zone out when any of the characters are speaking which is surprising as there's usually at least 1 dud, idk maybe the black woman is a bit boring.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
wtf @ Last night's ep??

so weird.

While weird, I thought it was the best episode so far, definitely got back to the Season 1 - Season 3 feel with Dan Harmon back heading the show.. Season 4 was soo stupid with Jeff & Abed being super focused on.. Definitely awesome seeing Starburns back and also John Oliver returned after a 2 season hiatus which was pretty freaking awesome!

The best scene of the season so far is Abed's Nicolas Cage Freakout from episode 2, I bust out laughing every time.