Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I will take Joel at his word. Should be great

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The show is a spin-off of the office ideal story. It's funny, but has only a handful of good characters. I hate to break it to you community fans, but Kevin is > your favorite actor. (ETA: i better let you know i mean the office)

Crayo made the right decision getting scrubs, i'm sure it was much more affordable, and the difference between the office and community, is office fans just point you towards their show, while community fans demand you watch it and rave about how funny their favorite show is. :pity:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Office lol. go home fuck wad
Are you serious Figger? Your entire cast is a rip-off of the office cast made from a different rip off. It's a great idea just raped for humor by using cheap characters to get cheap laughs they haven't heard worded in that way before. "he said it differently, how hilarious." is how i view most of community.

Face it, it isn't a top tier program, it's a rip off in an overly abused genre. I could compare this show to the mindy whatever from the office show, it was the same general description.

Go back to arguing Cartoons bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about your opinion, the office or if community is a 'rip off'. stop trying so hard

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about your opinion, the office or if community is a 'rip off'. stop trying so hard
But i spent hours googling all my info to have in my argument!

The only tryhard post i made was the one in the LR about crayo on Saturday and it was mostly to see how long it would take for Senhor to close it. This? I really just don't get the community love, and i've posted it multiple times. I'd like to assume the consistency in my argument would show it's more of an opinion than me trying to win your/others approval.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The Office sucks dick lol, and I've only seen a few episodes of Community. At the minute I'm massively into Arrested Development, although in all fairness the 4th season is a little lackluster, I blame that on contract issues and not being able to retain all the cast for every episode. Anyway, Community was really funny from the little I saw of it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
first three seasons Of AD are money. s4 sucks

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tobias and G.O.B's episodes are great, the rest aren't bad but aren't anywhere near AD standard, like I said though, they couldn't get contracts for every character for every episode so they had to do something different, now they know it doesn't work so will hopefully wait for the actors to be able to give full attention to AD. Also, this won't be a problem for the movie, which I have high hopes for.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Tobias and G.O.B's episodes are great, the rest aren't bad but aren't anywhere near AD standard, like I said though, they couldn't get contracts for every character for every episode so they had to do something different, now they know it doesn't work so will hopefully wait for the actors to be able to give full attention to AD. Also, this won't be a problem for the movie, which I have high hopes for.

Has the movie been confirmed?

Also, I've only seen the first three seasons, I'll probably start the fourth season soon but I'm really not looking forward to it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Also, I've only seen the first three seasons, I'll probably start the fourth season soon but I'm really not looking forward to it.
It is worse than S4 of Community by a mile.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

No but all of the cast and crew talk about it as if it is everything but confirmed, the way it seems it will most definitley happen. Judging off how funny Tobias and G.O.B's episodes were in S4 I think it's clear the writers are still brilliant, the problem was some characters are only funny when bouncing off of other family members so couldn't do that with contract restrictions. I think a movie would be great.