Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Up to episode 7 of the first season, loving it so far, does it keep getting better?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yea

S3 > S2 > S1
Awesome, Pierce so far has had me laughing almost every time he speaks, and Mr Chang is hilarious as well, happy there's so many episodes a season as well, didn't want to catch up too quickly and have to wait for episodes.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wow you really got my hopes up when I was reading this part

Aha, sorry about that. Probably would've been better if I put the "just" before "leaving" and not after but I just type whatever pops into my mind. Guess my subconscious likes to install false hope.

Yea

S3 > S2 > S1

I'd put season two over season three as I feel it was the most consistent of the all the seasons but yeah, the last six, eight, or ten (whatever the number was, may even be the entire last half) episodes of the third season are by far the best stretch of episodes in Community so it definitely just keeps getting better until season four. Season four is definitely the weakest of the series though but it's still a good watch for the most part.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mike from Breaking Bad joins the cast for the 5th season how awesome is that :fap: :jesse:
Source

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They began shooting Season 5 on Tuesday. Expect it to air during winter or spring.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
0ffa9f4970263f7b7f711dbfd80d0061._.jpg

Had to post this :goatface:.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
least favorite wrestler with my least favorite cast member.

fitting

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, they've become friends after they shot The Talking Dead.
I think Punk gave her a collection of The Walking Dead Comic Books.
Anyways, yeah Shirley sucks.