Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brita's best line: pick a number, dick! like it's up to me?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sure you guys have already heard it but Troy will only be appearing in five episodes out of the thirteen. Apparently Glover wants to focus on his rap career. Terrible news, Troy's probably my third favorite character. Here is my source by the way. It's great that he'll be in some of them I suppose but man does this damper my excitement for season five.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Focus on his rap career? What a blueberry. Goddammit

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
What rap career :dawg:? I love Donald as an actor and a as a comedian but Chlidish Gambino is one of the worst rappers i've ever heard .

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What rap career :dawg:? I love Donald as an actor and a as a comedian but Chlidish Gambino is one of the worst rappers i've ever heard .

I agree but I know a lot of people who are fans.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So, I figure I'll update the Glover situation, he's not leaving Community just to focus on his rap career. For those too lazy to click, he's going to be writing, executive producing, and starring in a new FX comedy titled Atlanta with the backdrop being that of the Atlanta music scene. Apparently, the main reason the show will be featured on FX is because FX has no problem working around Childish Gambino's touring schedule.