Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even Evil Pierce gets left out/teaches lessons

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Evil Troy: One of us is out of bullets
Troy: Is it you?
Evil Troy: Yes
Troy: Why would you tell me that?
Evil Troy: Does it sound intimidating?
Troy shoots*

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Slaps him

"Don't find a way to logic your way out of this one!"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Good finale but the co main event was the best ep of the season IMO

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They wrote off Pierce at least, so that's cool.
And by Co-Main event, you mean how they all met. Kinda reminded me of the Workaholics version.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea the prequal ep before the finale.

Hopefully S5 opens w/ Pierce's funeral. Would be a funny way to get rid of him for good and maybe stick it to Chevy

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He pretty much graduated, so he kind of has a reason not to show up. But if he were to be killed off, I wouldn't care that much either.
So as for this season, you like it? The only neg is that it was short compared to other seasons.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea another good season. I've seen 1/2 twice through each, so I'll probably re-watch S3 and eventually S4 to properly rate them.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Skipped most of this thread as I just finished season 2 but I'm just going to throw in that I love this show and I'm going to finish all of the current seasons by the end of the week (and the great thing, is I'm already re-watching season 1 with my brother after convincing him to watch it); I'll probably go back and reread everything after I finish. My favorite episodes so far are Epidemiology, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Paradigms of Human Memory (them paying homage to a fanvid [and Harmon spending a bunch of his own money to get the rights to the song] was just something I really loved) & Remedial Chaos Theory (first episode I saw, over a year ago, loved it but never got around to checking it out further).

Reactions: CM Punk

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nice to hear you're enjoying it. What'd you think of the Paintball special?

Modern Warfare was awesome. The first of the two-parter was kind of meh, not that it was bad or anything; I just didn't care for Paintball redux (the ending was great here though [and responsible for me changing my tune on the second half], and the card thing was really clever but I just couldn't get into it until the end). The second part was awesome like Modern Warfare. probably liked Modern Warfare better but I'm not sure. I'll be re-watching it soon enough so I'll know for sure then.