Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh. Good idea poor execution. Seems like they were just trying to squeeze in everyone's personality before the end

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I might watch some tonight after Raw. Might watch a film or something else though. need to slow down my third time through the series to savor it a bit

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Jeff: That's before he started using his name as a pun. It's making me so Changry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's like when I eat a big steak. Sure I'd love to put it back in 3 bites, but I force myself to slow down and enjoy it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Duncan: Now I forget where we left out last year, Uh - - Fat Neil
Neil: The Bronze Age?
Duncan: Thank you, Fat Neil.
Neil: Neil's fine.
Duncan: Not from an actuarial standpoint.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's like when I eat a big steak. Sure I'd love to put it back in 3 bites, but I force myself to slow down and enjoy it.
Yeah, I understand.
You love Pizza, unless you eat it everyday. Your love for it will decrease, so you cherish the amount of times you eat it per week.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Re-watching a couple of episodes because I feel like they've all just come together like a film now lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just watch the rest of the show. You can still re-watch if you get bored. I've seen Breaking Bad like 10 times.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
34e9b2f63de08128830cfad2323ea56b.gif

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Also, I want to point out that the second link was bad. The choices you had were obvious pin-pointing on which character you would get.
Like, one of them had "Is it a butt?" which is obvious for Troy.

Just checked it out, and yeah it's terrible. I'd say I have no idea why I thought it was decent but I'm pretty sure I choose it just because I love the way the results are formatted, how you're given a percentage for each character. Those results are very useful, as I normally like to take several of these to get the general consensus of online tests. With percentages I can do averages which helps that out.

RcxMnDW.png

My only real gripe with this test is that I wasn't really familiar with the works of most of those actors they put down since I rarely watch movies (and yet I keep getting Abed) so I was kind of forced to go with Chevy Chase. I mean, I could've gone with Ken Jeong but Pierce was consistently funny throughout the entire show, Chang was not.

BTW, I'm watch S2E12 right now.
Just watched that one. Great episode. Can't wait to rewatch Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, I believe that's episode 14, so I'm close.

*Edit*

Oh, and can't believe it slipped my mind, Dolph's your sig is glorious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler