Kayfabe Coming To A Close

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Bright lights and fireworks, the signals for another terrific night of Professional Wrestling in Precision. The show kicks off and the camera pans to the commentators desk.

Patrick Young: Hello, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Week 19 of Saturday Night Precision Season Two. What a night we have in store for you...

Anthony Pederson: What a night indeed, Young. We've got the Survival Championship on the line once again with the defending champion, Michael Kelly going one on one with "The Amazing Classic" Chris Young in a Ladder Match that is sure to blow the roof off the building!

Patrick Young: And not only that, but we also have on of the most unique match ups ever made... The World Heavyweight Champion Buster Gates, Precision Champion Jack Rogue and Intercontinental Champion Joseph Diamond, three of the biggest stars in Precision history with clash in a massive Triple Threat match with huge implications on the future of each of their respective championship reigns. Whomever is pinned or submitted in the contest will be thrown into a five-man Gauntlet match at Gauntlet Of Champions and the winner will get the advantage to the stipulation for their match at the PPV. I really don't know who's gonna win this. The three men are champions for a reason. They're the three best wrestlers on the planet today and they're gonna collide tonight... But before we get to that, we're going to here from the former Precision Champion, former World Heavyweight Champion, former Undisputed Champion and former Iron Man Champion.

Anthony Pederson: The "King Of Precision", "King Of The World" and a "God Amongst Men", Andersen Vega has stated that he will retire tonight, putting an end to one of the most decorated and controversial careers in Professional Wrestling history. The man has been through it all and tonight, it all ends...

The audience, whether they love him or hate him, they do respect him and they're showing just that as "King Of My World" by Saliva blasts through the arena. Andersen Vega walks through the curtain and onto the stage to a thunderous ovation. He's wearing a black suit jacket, a white shirt, black suit trousers and black loafers, obviously making an effort for his last night as "King".

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please help me in welcoming... THE LEGENDARY, ANDERSEN VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGA!

Vega, also carrying his signature baseball bat in his left hand, makes possibly his final walk down the ramp and to the ringside area, touching hands with several members of the Precision Universe in his journey.

Anthony Pederson: Wow... Pure respect.

Patrick Young: Arguably on of the best to ever step into a ring, and tonight could be the last time we see it. A special moment, to say the least.

Vega walks up the steps and enters the ring. Getting given a microphone by the Ring Announcer, one of the most outspoken and vicious trash-talkers in history, whom feels most at home with a mic in hand and a stage to himself, speaks.

Andersen Vega: Well then...

Chants of "Vega" fills the arena.

Andersen Vega: Remember when I said that Fort Worth, Texas makes Gotham City look like Disneyland?

The crowd boo while Vega grins.

Andersen Vega: Heheheh, don't worry, I'm not gonna crap of you people... I actually want to leave in a chorus of cheers and not boos.

The crowd cheers.

Andersen Vega: This place, after tonight will hold a special place in my heart because this is where all of the ups and downs of an eventful career finally ends. From the quote unquote "Indies", where I was a former 3-time World Champion among other accolades. To Sony Storm, where I was banned from talking about my past accolades. To Precision, the place where I truly became the "King"... All of it comes to a close, right here, in Fort Worth, Texas!

Cheap pop... Had to happen.

Andersen Vega: So... What to talk about... Uh, oo! Thanking people, that's a good start, I suppose. Um, I'd like to thank my parents for creating me, wouldn't be here without 'em, literally speaking. I'd like to thank my brother Tony, some of you may know him...

Yup, they do, as a pretty loud ovation of boos pay tribute at the mention of former TWF United States Champion, Anthony Black.

Andersen Vega: He actually taught me a lot about this business and without him, I wouldn't be the super talented performer that stands before you today. I'd like to thank Jerod Bowden - I don't think anyone has heard of him - for pretty much discovering me and giving me my first real break in this business. I'd like to thank Ian Jaxs for signing me to Sony Storm and for also being my second least favourite GM ever... Ryan Blake wins that award, by the way... I'd like to thank Jack Rogue.

Crowd pops for their new Precision Champion.

Andersen Vega: The best wrestler that I have ever faced, thank you for being the only true friend that I've ever had in this business and for also forgiving me after I destroyed that friendship... It truly meant the world to me.

Another positive reaction for the respect shown by Vega towards his former friend and foe.

Andersen Vega: And, there's one more peoples to thank... But I can't quite think of their names... Oh yeah, the Professional Wrestling audience... You dirty, disgusting, bottom-feeding, trash bag slags are my favourite group of inbreds in the world and I'm so proud to be one of you!

The Audience: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" "WHOOT! WHOOT!" "YEAH!" "THAT'S US!".

Among other chants.

Andersen Vega: Well, I've thanked everyone that I can be arsed to muster any words for, now what?... No point going through some of the biggest moments, dastardly antics and foul-mouthed promos that I've done since I don't want to spoil anything for any of the new subscribers to the WWEF Network! Where, by the way, you can catch all of your favourite wrestling shows like Precision, IWT, RWK, 2KCW... Yup, that was actually a thing... And that other show that nobody cares about. What's it called again?... Oh yeah, Ignition. Great show, if you're a die hard lover of shit wrestling, shit promos and just plain shit.

Wow, that was harsh.

Andersen Vega: What? Never said that I wasn't gonna bury some motherfuckers on my way out... Anyway, I can't really think of anything else. I mean, I have no regrets now that Jack Rogue has forgiven me and I've whooped just about all the asses that I've ever wanted to whoop and so, I guess this is i...

Oh of fuck sake! Why are all my characters spotlight stealing bastards! All I want is to retire Vega and then I'll get to all that girly and pink shit with you! PISS OFF, ALICE!... Uh, sorry. um... The crowd goes absolutely bananas for Precision's most feminine looking superstar, Alice Xander, who zoned out the last time he was in the ring. He runs out from behind the curtain and hypes up the audience as even Vega has a smile on his face. Alice runs down to the ringside area, high fives galore for the front row as he does. He slides into the ring and nearly slides right back out of the other side due to the momentum of his run. Managing to stop himself from falling flat on his face, Alice gets to his feet and is given a microphone from the timekeeper. Alice turns around and is now looking dead in the eyes of the man that ended his career nearly a year ago and Alice looks scared for his life. Can. Only. Go. Well...

Alice Xander:... Uh... Nope, can't do this. Bye!

Vega chuckles.

Andersen Vega: Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute, kid... Hey, if you're gonna interrupt me and ruin my retirement then the least you can do is make it all worth it. Come on. Be brave and say what you want. I won't hurt you, I promise.

Alice Xander:...Um... Okay... Uh...

OUT WITH IT, MAN! Jeez!

Alice Xander: So, um... I don't know if you remember, but you... Um... kinda bonked me on the head with that big stick in your hand and you kinda... Um... You kinda destroyed my hopes and dreams.

Andersen Vega actually looks sad right now.

Andersen Vega: Oh... Well, when you didn't need to be so bold with it. Like, sugar coat it a little bit. I kinda feel like an asshole now...

Now Alice looks sad that he made Vega sad.

Alice Xander: Oh, um, sorry... Didn't mean to upset you...

Andersen Vega: It's fine, I deserved it... Look, I can't take back what I did to you and I want you to know that it wasn't anything personal...

Alice Xander:
Kinda felt personal...

Andersen Vega: Yeah... Woulda guessed that. What I meant was, I didn't do it because I didn't like you.

Alice Xander: Well, if you liked me then you wouldn't have hurt me.

Andersen Vega:... I suppose that's also a valid point. Okay, listen... I'm really sorry that I hurt you and cost you a big chunk of your career... Is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?

Alice Xander:... Uh... You could... Maybe...

Alice mumbles these next few words.

Alice Xander: Face me in a match?

Andersen Vega: I'm sorry, what was that?

Alice Xander: I said that you could maybe... Face me in a match.

Andersen Vega: Wait, did you just say that you wanted to face me in the ass?

Alice Xander:... N... No... I want to have a match with you.

Andersen Vega: Uh, oh... Yeah, kinda awkward... Um, I just retired, like, 3 minutes ago...

Alice Xander: Well, you did say anything...

Andersen Vega:... Guess I did. Uh, but I don't have any of my gear with me since I kinda planned on never wrestling again.

Alice Xander: Oh, well I always bring, like, five sets of my gear with me in all different colours, you could wear one of them!

Andersen Vega: And look like that?

Vega gestures at Alice's entire image.

Alice Xander: Why, yes... What's wrong with that?

Andersen Vega: Uh, nothing... It's just not really my style. I'm more of a yellow guy.

Alice Xander: I've got one in a light yellow... It has pink in it as well, but it's still yellow!

Andersen Vega:
Oh, wow... The only time that I can't talk my way out of something, really?... Well, then I guess I've got no choice... But make sure you wash it before you give it to me.

Alice Xander: Okay, I will... Come on, I'll get the gear now!

Andersen Vega: Okay then, I guess. But after this, I'm definitely retired... I promise.

At this moment, Alice Xander's music hits and the crowd is somewhat left in confusion, and so am I. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! MY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN RETIREMENT SPEECH! IT'S RUINED!... Well, I guess we still get to see Alice Xander vs Andersen Vega, so that's something. Anyway, this segment got ruined and so I'm not happy. Grrr.

-End Of Segment-

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Geek773