Kayfabe Comeuppance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
After a lengthy commercial break, the camera cuts backstage to see lead announcer, Alex Price standing by in the backstage area.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Jason St. Pierre."

A faint booing can be heard from the live audience, who are very against JSP and his actions the week prior against Andersen Vega. JSP steps into the frame of the camera, and he stands over the small interviewer. The look on his face can be described as far from pleased.

"Now, Jason, last week, you said some very choice words to our World Heavyweight Champion, speaking about his dead mother, among other things. Do you now regret saying any of your actions after Vega pinned you in the middle of the ring?"

JSP glares at the interviewer as he raises his microphone towards the wrestler.

"Alex, I like to believe that a man that regrets his actions, is not a true man. Yes, Andersen Vega did beat me last week. But, did Andersen Vega win the battle?"

The interviewer brings the mic back to his mouth.

"Well, I'm not sure how to answ-"

JSP snaps very quickly, giving Price no time to properly finish his sentence.

"The correct answer is no, he didn't. You see, because even though he may have beaten me in that ring, I still accomplished my goal for the time being. I'm inside his head. The fire and recklessness that he showed, it was because he couldn't properly handle himself. He let his emotions overtake him, and slowly unleashed something inside of him. That right there, that makes the score even."

Alex Price returns the mic to himself, speaking very carefully, not wanting the wrestler to snap at him again..

"Okay, then how do you feel, going into this week's match against the current Intercontinental Champion, Jack Rogue, who has been involved with Vega for most of the previous year?"

"How do I feel? I feel absolutely fine. Andersen Vega and Jack Rogue are two incomparable 'men.' While I can commend Vega for withstanding five other men to win his championship, what did Jack Rogue do? He defeated an old man, who should have stayed retired, and an egomaniac, who was too scared to admit when he took a loss. He didn't earn that title, he just didn't have much competition."

"Even so, you should still respect Rogue, and how far he had come to earn that title."

JSP once again glares at Alex Price, growing ever more frustrated with the man.

"I will respect Jack Rogue if he does to me what his former handler did to me last week. Until then, Jack Rogue will be just a shell of his former self, and an even bigger loser than he once was. Do not think for a moment that he is proud of himself. No, he's a coward, so ashamed of himself that he won't even show his own face. He has to cover it up with a mask and pretend that he's embraced this new side of him...He hasn't embraced shit."

With that final line, JSP turns and slowly walks off camera, leaving just Alex Price, standing alone.

"Well, a very confident Jason St. Pierre, back to you guys."

-End Segment-

Reactions: Rosie