Comedy Central has finally fell of the edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Yeah. This white guy came up on the stage when they were roasting this black guy on comedy central, and then the white guy said that some other white is a better father than this black guy.

Maybe you should learn who the "white guys" name is. They said it before he went up. And if you've ever watched the news or know aything about recent times you'll know who he is.

Do you guys get mad if we make jokes about Saddam or Hitler? No. So stop crying when they make a joke about Benoit

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
I's uh wrasslin' phan n Cris Benit is the gratest.

Seriously people, this joke was hilarious. You find it disrespectful? To who? Chris Benoit, who KILLED HIS FUCKING FAMILY?! Or Flava Flav, who is being ROASTED on, meaning he's going to get bagged on all night.

You didn't know Chris Benoit, so don't act like you did.

And HOW IN THE HEEEEEELL is it offending to wrestling fans? Just because it was a wrestler? If that's the case, that's like saying people who say Barry Bonds used steroids offends every baseball fan, or that making fun of OJ Simpson offends ever football player.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I thought it was funny. How is disrespectful to us? It should be disrespectful to his family.

Flavor Flav was getting compared to alot of bad things that was the whole point of the show was to make fun of him..........over sensitive.....

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I personally don't find it funny. Not because it's out of respect for Benoit or anything, but because when you have to use a pro wrestlers death as one of your core jokes it's pretty sad. That joke was just shock value applied in it's worst way. It was low of Jimmy Kimmel, who I know to be funnier than that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In other news the Blue Blazer died last night, however the White Tutleneck is doing just fine.

Bradders

Reaction score
^^^^^
I don't get it...... The Benoit joke only appeals to people with a dark sense of humour.

J

^^^^^
I don't get it...... The Benoit joke only appeals to people with a dark sense of humour.

Well then i have the darkest sence of humor...cuase thats the funniest shit i heard on Comedy Central in a while...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^^^^

It was the joke Craig Kilborne made on the Late Late Show the night after Owen Hart died.

Tasteless, yes.

Funny, absolutely.

And yeah for the record I have a pretty sick sense of humour.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
you guys are crying over this joke, yet every chance you guys got you bagged on benoit for killing HIS WIFE AND KID and saying he deserved to be taken out of WWE and he should go to hell.

yet when they make a joke about it you guys piss yourself and cry and say kimmel should go to hell.

how many of you guys make jokes about hitler? hes dead! so stop pissing yourself about benoit's joke. god damn

Rell

Reaction score
I personally found it funny. I cant see how people get so offended by words. Does this "joke" affect your life in any way? The guy we all knew was a....get ready...FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Believe it or not, wrester's have lives, they're not who they portray on Television. Some of you need to separate the real from the unreal.