Comedy Central has finally fell of the edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I am so pissed off right now at Comedy Central. I was watch the Roast of Flava Flav. This white guy came up and was telling the funniest jokes about what kind of father Flava Flav is then he puases and says. and i qoute.

Chris Beniot is a better Father then Flava Flav

You could not imagine how mad i am right now

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Who cares it's a joke, did you see the girl in the audience, she looked like she shit herself

NooDLE

Reaction score
How disrespectful towards Flava Flav... being compared to a child killer is low

humankiller99

Reaction score
flava flav is a loser anyways. he shouldve bitched slapped that ugly manwhore New York. Flavor of love 3 i hear is in production.. i mean who in their right mind would want to fuck this lunatic? and who would wanna fuck New york?

they should stop with these corny reality shows. at least ROCK OF LOVE with Bret Michaels is exciting.. and that new show The Pickup Artist is very good. I think i picked up a few things i might use in the clubs.. too bad im not single :(

Truth

Reaction score
I cracked up at that joke. Stop being such a hardass and laugh at it, hes a wrestler so I guess you arent aloud to laugh OMG! Benoits a little bitch who cares anyway.

Travis40

Well, he's pretty funny, but that joke just wasn't funny, I find it offending to wrestling fans as a whole, I really don't care, it's a joke, it's entertainment, the guy was trying to be funny. I'm watching the replay right now.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Are you guys kidding? Thats just wrong. Seriously though people should not be saying messed up things like that on tv like what happened was funny. That was not a joke and it's direspectful for everyone to treat it like there was something funny about what happened. There are people like the Benoits and the other members of those families that probably agree with me that that is not something to joke about. What kind of world is it that treats tragedy as joke material. They should be ashamed of themselves.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I watched it last night and laughed my ass off in doing so, I sat there and laughed at this because it was so funny

Back to my wrestling persona: This was low, it's because I like wrestling and I like Benoit so it was low

Get a sense of humor, this was funny and all of you deep down in side know this.

the dark knight

rofl

i imagine how mad you are now, and i am happy to hear that. here, be more mad:
BENOITDIDWTC.jpg

Chris_Coffin.jpg

learn to take some fucking jokes.

Great One

Rofl... Yeah, I watched that, I was surprised, but it was funny nonetheless. By the way, it was Jimmy Kimmel. =p

Wordlife

it was funny and low at the same time, but who cares, its not like beniot will rise from the dead and say FUCK YOU KIMMEL, because its a joke and that wont happen, and btw, TDK, nice pics lol 1st one is very funny/wrong though

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Get over yourselves people. You had no personal connection with the man. Quit pretending like you did.

It was pretty fuckin funny. No doubting that. The timing was just perfect.