Colt Cabana Wrestles Dark Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Before Smackdown was taped this week Colt Cabana wrestled a dark match losing to Wade Barrett.

With Punk staying on and having much more of a say in everything could we see the return of Scotty Goldman?

I have always thought that Cabana whilst he is never going to be WWE champion is someone that fans will pay to see, much like a Santino.

Do you think Cabana will be back in WWE soon?

Seak

Reaction score
It is completely Blue that Colt wasn't given a chance in the first place. Colt, while being an amazing wrestler, is also an amazing entertainer in the ring. The little comedy bits he throws into a bunch of his matches screams PG and he's able to do it in a way that is still very entertaining to watch. He's a perfect fit for WWE in the PG age and it was a huge let down when they didn't use him for anything beyond squash matches. I hope he's brought back because he deserves it. He's a great wrestler and a great entertainer.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not as bigger fan of Cabana as I was once, but it would be a decent signing none the less. It would at least keep hopes alive of a ROH type faction starting up in WWE and there being an inter-promotion war, as Colt was one of the names mentioned by Punk during this whole thing it would follow. Although if it did happen there is no need to rush it, maybe start the hype late in the year and have it take off around Royal Rumble time.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is completely Blue that Colt wasn't given a chance in the first place. Colt, while being an amazing wrestler, is also an amazing entertainer in the ring. The little comedy bits he throws into a bunch of his matches screams PG and he's able to do it in a way that is still very entertaining to watch. He's a perfect fit for WWE in the PG age and it was a huge let down when they didn't use him for anything beyond squash matches. I hope he's brought back because he deserves it. He's a great wrestler and a great entertainer.

I completely agree he is perfect for the PG environment. He is entertaining in a non-offense fashion and would be an excellent addition to the midcard of either brand. I also agree that he wasn't given a proper chance last time, they had just given him his own show on wwe.com when they decided to fire him. I hope he gets another run but if they bring him in they have to mention him as Colt Cabana since Punk gave him a shout out and I am sure the fans that know him will chant his name at the shows.