Colt Cabana Not Taking Future Indy Bookings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1310666085

According to a report by Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Colt Cabana has told at least one promotion he works with on a regular basis that he won't be taking any more bookings with them after next month. He was also involved in an injury angle with NWA Hollywood recently as well. It should be noted that Cabana has reportedly yet to sign a new deal with Ring of Honor along with Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli. This of course has led to some possible WWE speculation with CM Punk dropping his name in recent weeks on television leading into Sunday's Money in the Bank PPV (an event Cabana has stated publicly he plans to attend, although he resides in Chicago).

When contacted about this story, Cabana politely declined to comment about it with Wrestleview.com.

Excuse me for a second...

ffffunny-pload_6479_0.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This week is just flying by until Money In The Bank, I swear. Everything just seems so surreal. Hopefully this actually ends being part of what is going on in WWE. Imagine a Second City Saints/Kings of Wrestling stable ran by Mr. McMahon. Masterpiece Theatre right there.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

SAL

Reaction score
don't you fuck with me now.

Same feeling here. Honestly, Cabana's good enough of a guy and he likes the business enough that I could totally see him and Punk setting this up to get the internet even more riled up. Well, it's fucking working!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would be awesome if he was being brought back as apart of Punk staying like some report stated weeks ago. As if this Punk/Cena match needed anything else to make it even more interesting.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He is booked for a show in August and The KOW 2.0 (Jarrett, The Outsiders, and 6-Pac are 1.0) are booked for the Sinclair tapings main event.

Now of course, cards are always subject to change and HHH has been bringing in talent like Kong and Mistico.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
eWrestlingNews: Ryan Clark

Although they are being advertised for the Ring of Honor TV tapings for Sinclair next month on 8/13 in Chicago, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are in the midst of a pre-signing procedure with WWE. According to a source, they are getting a full physical and having their backgrounds checked. As of now, it would appear they are WWE bound as long as things go as planned.
Hey, maybe there is more to it. If it is true, I hope neither of them get Nigel'd during their screenings

eWrestlingNews: Ryan Clark

Scripps News has an interview with Colt Cabana about his attendance at Money in the Bank this weekend at http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/62864 Interestingly, he mentions that he'd "love to be with WWE and working again with CM Punk" but that he can't just wait around for a call.
I didn't particularly like Goldman in his FCW or WWE role, but it would be nice to see him get a legit second chance. (Sucks losing the you cant wrestle jab though to piss off Sal into a rant)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler