Colin White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
That's all cool for a ppv match, but not for a weekly show.
Why? Because you said so? I'll write it however i want to write it for the god damn tenth time. Why do you keep on going.

John

^^ no wonder he has neg rep. when people say i write matches that are too short i say thanks for the comments not shout at them.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i think you forgot to mention that every post in the e-fed staff room is either him complaining or saying something about his character. That or he's writing a 3 page match for his characters match against a jobber.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Why the hell does it matter how long of a match i write? We have about a dozen people who even view the thread. Then we got 2-3 people who actually read the full results. I want to try and see your guy's point, but then i get reminded that this is a deadfed and a bunch of immature elitist assholes are having a problem with me making my guy look good in something other then a unimaginable non wrestling-realistic back to back "Oh my guy wouldn't that" match.

If i wanted to write matches I didn't enjoy writing i would go to the wrestling game and steal their format.

But unless this fed is going to go from almost dead to alive and kicking I don't see the point in changing my writing. I like reading my matches and saying "hey this would be a good match on TV" while trying to get the right emotions across.
if i wrote your match and completely misinterpreted you, then I'll take your suggestions. But as of right now, i'm still going to tell you to fuck off.

Honestly though i'm just going to quit writing for anyone other then myself. I don't even want to see the blasphemy that you would make my character endure. And now that i live somewhere new, I don't even have the time to write anything else.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
About my char, I have creativity that I don't want lost in translation Nuff said?

i think you forgot to mention that every post in the e-fed staff room is either him complaining or saying something about his character. That or he's writing a 3 page match for his characters match against a jobber.

really repersenting your age buddy, here let me go to your level

i think you forgot to mention that every post in the e-fed staff room is either him complaining
About the results? Here's a new complaint since you like fucking with me. You suck at Rping and writing matches but yet you're a maineventer with a generic wrestler with a terrible moveset. Writing for Cahan is like playing the second smackdown vs Raw and stealing the moveset. Except with the game it actually focuses on bodyparts and actually fulfills a realistic move-to-move-motion. With Cahan you get powerbomb to a hurricarana.