Colin White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
JMay is the shit.

Colin on the other hand, well... you can't view the E-Fed staff section so you don't know what's up.

chessarmy

My question is why is he named after New Jersey Devils Defenseman, # 5, Colin White?

The Rated R CMStar

To summarize it, Colin White can write decent matches and instead drags stupid things in it(according to Jmay), and he is mad about it

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol? First time i've been called out on a wrestling forum before.

What are we going to do have a viscous battle of pick a number between one and three or oh , how about a game of rock paper scissors? Do you actually suspect me to start a flame war with you. Been there, done that i'm not going to change your mind on whatever it is your thinking. Arguing over the internet is just beyond stupid because no one will accept that the other one is right mmk.

and besides I write my matches however the fuck I want to write them. Who the fuck are you to even suggest I change my style? To fit what needs? Yours? Get lost

My question is why is he named after New Jersey Devils Defenseman, # 5, Colin White?
:ghostface:

Christian

Reaction score
every time i see colins name i think of colin delaney from ecw and i can never take anything he says serious, LOL.

just thought id add that to this 'discussion.'

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Christian said:
every time i see colins name i think of colin delaney from ecw and i can never take anything he says serious, LOL.

just thought id add that to this 'discussion.'
no-one takes what Colin says seriously lol

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, there's times I wish I never left the E-fed. But then again that's only 'cause I wanna see what the arguments about so...

JMay187

Reaction score
Colin you do carry on about nonsense bull shit. I don't know who taught you how to write or if you taught yourself, but something needs to change. its like your writing a novel and nothing about the match. yeah they do a move,. but than you add in five to six sentences about what that move just accomplished. That's all cool for a ppv match, but not for a weekly show.

you say who in the blue hell am I? Shit I'm the guy that took Hardcore Impact alongside Montana at its worst and turned the show into the most viewed show of the week. Montana and I were getting a 150 views more a week than Truth and RJC Cool.

I have creditability around here. I've been around this forum for the past two years. You just need to show respect before i really go off.

chessarmy

Colin White is the best from the Devils :)

I think he is one of the best defensemen on the Devils, his size strengh and ability to play great defence has made him an important part of the team. I think he should be added to the power play, he has a monster shot from the point and can be a real weapon...he just doesnt have the confidence to show his offensive side, or he just doesnt think he is good enough.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

JMay187 said:
Colin you do carry on about nonsense bull shit. I don't know who taught you how to write or if you taught yourself, but something needs to change. its like your writing a novel and nothing about the match. yeah they do a move,. but than you add in five to six sentences about what that move just accomplished. That's all cool for a ppv match, but not for a weekly show.

you say who in the blue hell am I? Shit I'm the guy that took Hardcore Impact alongside Montana at its worst and turned the show into the most viewed show of the week. Montana and I were getting a 150 views more a week than Truth and RJC Cool.

I have creditability around here. I've been around this forum for the past two years. You just need to show respect before i really go off.
flaming someone who doesnt want to flame back is pretty low tbh