Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
His man-lady is gonna slap him with her dick.

Boy I guess I really do have to be an ass to get a member of the year award here. And I'm sure you love it when a man slaps you in the face with his cock huh!

Reaction score
THE SHOWSTOPPER AND LADYHOTROD, GO SHAVE YOUR PUBES TOGETHER, smurfs. THAT IS ALL. I WON. YOU GUYS SUCK.

Reaction score
Wow.. this jew is still at it. Using huge font trying hard to get attention. Atleast I have pubes.. you cut your gfs bush off with a lawn mower and tried glueing it on to yourself. Youre a joke dude, you keep saying youre done and 2 hours later youre still typing your heart out.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You one of those in particular who liked to get slapped with many dicks at the same time huh.

Um...I'm not sure how you are trying to insult me. A girl who can get a lot of dick obviously isn't ugly.

THE SHOWSTOPPER AND LADYHOTROD, GO SHAVE YOUR PUBES TOGETHER, smurfs. THAT IS ALL. I WON. YOU GUYS SUCK.

My pubes are already shaved. I'd hate to have a huge bush like your GF but I guess she's scared to shave because her balls get in the way.

LADYHOTROD WORKS AT THE LOCAL WHORE HOUSE!

Duh, only hot chicks get hired there.

Man, guys are dumb. Telling a girl she's a whore isn't an insult, it means she's hot enough to get dick without begging for it like your mom. Guys pay ME for sex. Think about that for a second. Dudes willing to pay thousands of dollars to stick their dick inside you isn't an insult. Queers.

the408kid

Reaction score
Um...I'm not sure how you are trying to insult me. A girl who can get a lot of dick obviously isn't ugly.

My pubes are already shaved. I'd hate to have a huge bush like your GF but I guess she's scared to shave because her balls get in the way.

Duh, only hot chicks get hired there.

Man, guys are dumb. Telling a girl she's a whore isn't an insult, it means she's hot enough to get dick without begging for it like your mom. Guys pay ME for sex. Think about that for a second. Dudes willing to pay thousands of dollars to stick their dick inside you isn't an insult. Queers.
No your wrong about only hot girls working at Whore houses. I've seen some of the girls who work there and some are UUUUUUUUGLY. So yes even ugly girls get dick because guys are more hornier the girls.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No your wrong about only hot girls working at Whore houses. I've seen some of the girls who work there and some are UUUUUUUUGLY. So yes even ugly girls get dick because guys are more hornier the girls.

We're not talking about the dump your mother works in, we're talking about an actual whorehouse. No one here gets paid $2 for a fuck because none of us are ugly and fat.

the408kid

Reaction score
We're not talking about the dump your mother works in, we're talking about an actual whorehouse. No one here gets paid $2 for a fuck because none of us are ugly and fat.

Yeah you work at the places that only except girls with skin and bones and no junk in the trunk. So please go buy a happy meal at Mc. Donalds, and get some meat on your frail ugly ass. Oh and a bonus will be the toy you'll get in the happy meal.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah you work at the places that only except girls with skin and bones and no junk in the trunk. So please go buy a happy meal at Mc. Donalds, and get some meat on your frail ugly ass. Oh and a bonus will be the toy you'll get in the happy meal.

That's the best you can do? OMG GURL UR SKINNY.

Wow man, I am so insulted that you called me skinny!!!

I'd go get some McDonald's but it appears that your mother ate everything in stock. Fucking cow.

the408kid

Reaction score
That's the best you can do? OMG GURL UR SKINNY.

Wow man, I am so insulted that you called me skinny!!!

I'd go get some McDonald's but it appears that your mother ate everything in stock. Fucking cow.

And stupid mother jokes are the best you can do LMAO! Girl please in your profile you look like Ally Mc Beal on crack, and that's saying something because Calista Flockhart is one skinny bitch.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
And stupid mother jokes are the best you can do LMAO! Girl please in your profile you look like Ally Mc Beal on crack, and that's saying something because Calista Flockhart is one skinny bitch.

I must be too hot for the net because I don't see my picture at all.

Either way, it's pretty clear that I have more meat on my bones than Calista Flockheart.

Yet another queer who doesn't have the balls to post his pic so he tries to diss other people's pics. I know it isn't normal for you to come across someone so damn cute so you don't know how to act towards me. It's okay, I'd probably be a bitter smurf as well if I always got the chicks who were picked last to play on a team.