Colin White, seriously dude.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You said you were done quite a few times the past two days yet you keep coming back for more.

WE GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN, WE WIN.

Reaction score
I actually have better things to do than to argue with your ignorant ass all night. If this is how you pleasure yourself, go ahead. I'm done.

"Im not going to respond so dont bother" You just did dumbass.

Pshhhhh. You have better things to do? Like what? Peep through your parents room while they're fucking because you have a beastiality fetish?

Watch as he responds again.

Reaction score
You're an anti social loser that can't stop responding even though you said you weren't 50 times, obviously you're bitter about getting made fun of and getting your feelings hurt. YOU LOSE

Reaction score
KEEP REPLYING TO MY FIRST THREAD THAT HAS OVER 100 REPLIES. YOU LOSE. YOU'RE PATHETIC. GO FINGER YOUR SISTER.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I actually have better things to do than to argue with your ignorant ass all night. If this is how you pleasure yourself, go ahead. I'm done.

Just wanted to quote this again and laugh at how we got under his skin so much that he can't keep his eyes off this thread and can't log out.

Also, calling someone a birdie while not having the nutsack to post your picture proves you are the one who actually looks like a birdie. You clearly haven't seen my picture if you think I look like a birdie. I'm not your GF.

Reaction score
McFly is still responding? Fucking wow. I thought he was done an hour ago, but hes still sitting in his wheelchair with his face as red as a tomato, smashing his keyboard like hes some rockstar.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
McFly is still responding? Fucking wow. I thought he was done an hour ago, but hes still sitting in his wheelchair with his face as red as a tomato, smashing his keyboard like hes some rockstar.

:lmao

lmao, what an idiot, I was calling your GF a birdie you dumb fuck. I'm sure you're way below any worthy woman's standards so of course I wouldn't want to be your GF. I feel bad for that she-man.

So who do you think is winning? The IWF members who can leave this thread and respond to other threads or the kid who sits here all day and waits for a response?

Reaction score
:lmao

lmao, what an idiot, I was calling your GF a birdie you dumb fuck. I'm sure you're way below any worthy woman's standards so of course I wouldn't want to be your GF. I feel bad for that she-man.

So who do you think is winning? The IWF members who can leave this thread and respond to other threads or the kid who sits here all day and waits for a response?

His gf probably looks like that birdie bitch you made a thread of a while ago, lol.