Coke-A-Cola 600

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Maybe if you would stop making shit with NASCAR~ in it all the time and actually not spell something wrong if EVERYTHING you make, people might take you a bit more seriously.

Maybe.

Weebo

Reaction score
what is wrong with NASCAR bud, can you answer me that? You should not judge someone work just cause you don't like the subject, judge it on piece itself.

Reaction score
no i did not steal it. I am better then all u shit talkers so just shut your face.

Better than all of you? I must be missing something, is this a competition or something?

If you can't take criticism then don't post here idiot. Go take your designs somewhere else where people praise you for doing such crap. Please try and understand what people said instead of calling everybody 'shit talkers' and stuff you moron.

SnackZ

Reaction score
LOL @ Weebo actually spelling the main part of the WHOLE graphic as COKE-A-COLA, LMAO - its COCA COLA you dumbshit! GTFO the internet and throw your computer out the window, put your business up on craigslist under the erotic massage section and you might get an offer with a name like WEEBO INC. For you to have the audacity to say you're better than ANYONE on this board is complete blasphemy.

Reaction score
And of course the lack of apostrophe on The Season's Longest Race.

The font contrast is bad enough, but seriously I can barely make out the names on the very bottom. That font is horrible. This poster is way too "busy" way too much going on for the eye to focus.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hell to prove myself I will battle any of you if that's what you guys want. I just don't see why you all hate me so much

SnackZ

Reaction score
Hell to prove myself I will battle any of you if that's what you guys want. I just don't see why you all hate me so much

Here's a little help in answering your question:

Reasons Why We Hate Weebo:

1) you clearly THINK and ACT as if you are GREAT when in actuality you are nothing more than below average
2) you request feedback and when you're given advice on how to improve you either a) throw a fit and act like a bitch b) don't acknowledge or have positive feedback with the ones trying to help you or c) talk down to the ones giving advice or leaving comments
3) you suck
4) you suck big time
5) no one fucking likes Nascar
6) you really suck

Hope this helps you on your future endeavors within the graphic making industry.

BTW - if anyone wants to add to my list feel free to do so. Maybe if we help Weebo understand his ways he can change, if Rocky can change and Drago can change then maybe Weebo can change.

Reaction score
I don't hate anybody. I don't know anything about graphic design. I was giving feedback because a person like me is for the most part your general audience.

It seems from the tone of this thread you were looking for praise, not feedback.

Reaction score
Here's a little help in answering your question:

Reasons Why We Hate Weebo:

1) you clearly THINK and ACT as if you are GREAT when in actuality you are nothing more than below average
2) you request feedback and when you're given advice on how to improve you either a) throw a fit and act like a bitch b) don't acknowledge or have positive feedback with the ones trying to help you or c) talk down to the ones giving advice or leaving comments
3) you suck
4) you suck big time
5) no one fucking likes Nascar
6) you really suck

Hope this helps you on your future endeavors within the graphic making industry.

BTW - if anyone wants to add to my list feel free to do so. Maybe if we help Weebo understand his ways he can change, if Rocky can change and Drago can change then maybe Weebo can change.

Can I add?

- You thought you could beat C4 in the BTB GFX War.
- You ripped on C4 when his graphics request thread was new.

Seriously Weebo, you don't know graphic design. It isn't just slapping around a few Nascar drivers and fonts in Photoshop. Go play guitar in a band or something, perhaps drive cars in Nascar. Graphic Design is definitely not your game if you go around with this shitty attitude of yours. Egoistical douchebag. Learn to take criticism. Learn to listen to others.

Weebo

Reaction score
umm i don't only do NASCAR GFX. Plus I don't know why I should hang up doing GFX. I actually have clients I do work for and they love the work I do for them. So I think no matter what you guys say I am gonna stay positive and keep on doing this. All I wanted was suggestion on how to make this piece better and got it but got more ganged on for some reason. And I really would have proven I could beat C$ but he pulled out early and we never got to finish. If he ever wants to go at it again I'm down.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LOL @ Weebo actually spelling the main part of the WHOLE graphic as COKE-A-COLA, LMAO - its COCA COLA you dumbshit! GTFO the internet and throw your computer out the window, put your business up on craigslist under the erotic massage section and you might get an offer with a name like WEEBO INC. For you to have the audacity to say you're better than ANYONE on this board is complete blasphemy.

hahaha, I missed SnackZ.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
umm i don't only do NASCAR GFX. Plus I don't know why I should hang up doing GFX. I actually have clients I do work for and they love the work I do for them. So I think no matter what you guys say I am gonna stay positive and keep on doing this. All I wanted was suggestion on how to make this piece better and got it but got more ganged on for some reason. And I really would have proven I could beat C$ but he pulled out early and we never got to finish. If he ever wants to go at it again I'm down.

Got beat up? lmao.

When you put your shit on display and ask for feedback, you expect people to all say HEY, THAT IS SO FUCKING GREAT, NICE JOB!!!!? What the fuck world do you live in?

People gave their opinions and you responded with proof that you can't handle it when people don't like your work.

You have clients that like your work? CAN'T.....STOP.....LAUGHING.

-Constantine

Reaction score
You have a seriously dense client base then..My suggestion is STOP USING SO MUCH GODDAMN TEXT IN YOUR WORK. It doesn't matter who you battle, cuz when you lose. You'll have another excuse or you'll just throw a BF (Bitch-Fit | It's from White Chicks) and write a letter.