Cody Rhodes...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
They always push the guys with the better "look", but mic skills and charisma usually determine who ultimately succeeds. Ted was given the chance to be in the spot Rhodes created for himself.

Ted got the big Legacy push, then they put him with the most hated Diva at the time to draw heat off of and all he really did was cause Maryse to be depushed. He has next to nothing when it comes to charisma.

Reganio

Reaction score
Only noticed this thread now. I love it, I have basically been saying all this since the start of Priceless.

nightblade420

Reaction score
I'll admit that at first i hated the " dashing" gimmick i just found it stupid and annoying. But... now i love how the transition went into his current gimmick and makes it look so much stronger.

1chiban

Reaction score
I still think he should wear knee pads. I've got a weird thing about that.

ackj

Reaction score
What he really needs is to either do some squats, or wear pants. His legs are so girly looking.

Reganio

Reaction score

I think its good he dosn't. Sets him apart even it is in the slightest way from every other wrestler.

1chiban

Reaction score
It does do that, granted.

...god...

Reaction score
So.. just gonna say it, Cody Rhodes is pretty much the greatest character going in the WWE right now. Guy has successfully transitioned his character, the best I can remember since Jericho, to keep it relevant and somehow got it even more interesting and intricate. The bags before the match, all epic. And his Anakin Skywalker sounding voice (fucking looks like him too), so lol. This is one of the most talented and entertaining guys by far in the business right now, he really should be main eventing within a year if he doesn't succumb to any injuries or anything. He also had a pretty decent match with Ted tonight.

...god...

Reaction score
So.. just gonna say it, Cody Rhodes is pretty much the greatest character going in the WWE right now. Guy has successfully transitioned his character, the best I can remember since Jericho, to keep it relevant and somehow got it even more interesting and intricate. The bags before the match, all epic. And his Anakin Skywalker sounding voice (fucking looks like him too), so lol. This is one of the most talented and entertaining guys by far in the business rightnow, he really should be main eventing within a year if he doesn't succumb to any injuries or anything.

Wearedoomed

Reaction score
When Cody Rhodes first appeared, I saw a guy with potential. When he started teaming with Hardcore Holly, I grew tired of him. When he started teaming with Ted DiBiase Jr., I became sick of him as a wrestler......But, towards the end of Legacy and when he struck out on his own...I began to shed my dislike of him and became a fan of the "Dashing One" as he really began to improve in every area and prove himself as a natural heel when given a chance. Charisma, wrestling ability, he seemed to FINALLY scratch the tip of the iceberg. Then along comes this new comic book villain-esqe Cody Rhodes with a mask and chilling, bitter promos that would make Mick Foley proud. While it seems that Cody Rhodes is becoming a fixture of the midcard scene at the moment, it would be great to see him become a legit threat in the World Title fold once his feud with Daniel Bryan concludes.

...god...

Reaction score
better mask, plz. phantom of the opera type mask where u could still see most of his eyes/mouth area would be sick as fuck

Airfixx

Reaction score
Granted a mask like Taker wore in 96 would have been cool from the off, but it would be Blue to go for a more conspicuous looking mask now.... Especially 'cos of his gimmick!

Airfixx

Reaction score
King Mable busted his face up some time during his 1995 'blink and you missed it' push (kayfaybe); dunno if there was a legit injury behind it tho'.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
King Mable busted his face up some time during his 1995 'blink and you missed it' push (kayfaybe); dunno if there was a legit injury behind it tho'.

And Yokozuna...

...600 lb legdrops left and right...