Cobweb (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
cobweb-poster.jpg

Release Date: July 21, 2023

Cast​

Synopsis: Terror strikes when a boy tries to uncover the truth behind the strange voices coming from inside the walls of his house.

Trailer:

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
This one takes a while to get going but when it does it's pretty good. I thought Lizzy Caplan and Antony Starr both pulled off the creepy, mysterious parents well. They really make you feel unsettled with their performances. The plot seems familar at first, but there's some good twists and turns to the story I thought. It got progressively more interesting as it went on for me. I was bit disinterested at the beginnng, but then found myself really enjoying it. Thought it did a good job building up a solid amount of anxiety and dread throughout most of it. Like 40 minutes is when it gets pretty creepy and a couple scenes definitely did a good job making me scared. Always love when movies are set around Halloween too, it just always has the perfect vibe.

The last like 20 minutes or so are just batshit insane and I loved every second. It's when it really goes from just a good movie, to great. Ended up being way more of a memorable experience than I was expecting, and I could see it being one of those that is fun to rewatch in the future.