CM Punk's UFC reference edited off Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seriously why are people praising him for this?

"Hahahaha punk said UFC is better pipe bomb da bess"

I think it's more the fact Punk seems the only person to push them to their boundaries. It probably reminds them of how Austin used to be in the past. I can see Punk easily being the type to tell writers that the promos they used to write for him were shit, and intentionally go out there and ignore all of what they said. Some haters might think that's ignorant and he should do as he's told, regardless of whether he agrees. Fans like myself think it's innovative, creative, and takes a lot of balls. I personally respect Punk for having the balls to do his own thing and let the back know he will do it his way or no way, clearly it has worked for him, and I hope more talent follow. Do I think he should be saying stuff like he did in this? No. Do your own shit, but if that own shit can make the company look weak, then it's just an ignorant and obnoxious move to pull.

Regardless, the fact he does it and nobody else does is something most people are attracted to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think it's more the fact Punk seems the only person to push them to their boundaries. It probably reminds them of how Austin used to be in the past. I can see Punk easily being the type to tell writers that the promos they used to write for him were shit, and intentionally go out there and ignore all of what they said. Some haters might think that's ignorant and he should do as he's told, regardless of whether he agrees. Fans like myself think it's innovative, creative, and takes a lot of balls. I personally respect Punk for having the balls to do his own thing and let the back know he will do it his way or no way, clearly it has worked for him, and I hope more talent follow. Do I think he should be saying stuff like he did in this? No. Do your own shit, but if that own shit can make the company look weak, then it's just an ignorant and obnoxious move to pull.

Regardless, the fact he does it and nobody else does is something most people are attracted to.

I was speaking specifically on this incident, not in general.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aruging the validity of his statement makes you a stupid bitch.

Yea, I'm a stupid bitch, you nailed it.

wooooooooo, way to be Punk, BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD! BURY pro wrestling to make the UFC look better, wise move mate! CM punk! Cm Punk!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yea, I'm a stupid bitch, you nailed it.

wooooooooo, way to be Punk, BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD! BURY pro wrestling to make the UFC look better, wise move mate! CM punk! Cm Punk!

And i'm a silly bitch because I believe that having the UFC title is his greatest accomplishment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And i'm a silly bitch because I believe that having the UFC title is his greatest accomplishment.

That isn't the point at all. The point is Punk shouldn't have said it. And I called you a silly bitch for saying it was a 'fact' that punk was the best at anything.

you on the rag my man? Take it down a notch. you are at level 8, we need you at a level 2

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That isn't the point at all. The point is Punk shouldn't have said it. And I called you a silly bitch for saying it was a 'fact' that punk was the best at anything.

you on the rag my man? Take it down a notch. you are at level 8, we need you at a level 2

No, you misunderstood me. I was saying that what he said was Fact about Brocks accomplishment with the UFC title.

EDIT: Actually It was that UFC is better.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No, you misunderstood me. I was saying that what he said was Fact about Brocks accomplishment with the UFC title.

Meh, just depends. I could formulate an argument for both and view it to be quite subjective. Winning the UFC title in actual competition is a great accomplishment, but working your way up the ranks to win the WWE title is great as well.

We should just agree that the fact that he did both makes him a fucking legend like few others. Bork, please fuck my gf! please!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Meh, just depends. I could formulate an argument for both and view it to be quite subjective. Winning the UFC title in actual competition is a great accomplishment, but working your way up the ranks to win the WWE title is great as well.

We should just agree that the fact that he did both makes him a fucking legend like few others. Bork, please fuck my gf! please!

Yeah, I agree with you on that. I was in no way saying that it's fact that CM Punk is best in the world. LOL I get why you reacted that way now.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk is a pussy

u wot kiddo. m8 did u actually just say dat. m8 u talk shit on da internet but if u was in a fite irl i would fukin beat u down kid. ill have u no i have a black belt in karate and i could easily kick ur ass. also my dad works 4 da cia and he is tracking down ur current location as we speak, so im gonna cum round ur house and beat the crap outta u n then fuk ur mom u little bich kid. fukn fag. just w8 u little bastard, ull b ded in 24 hrs kiddo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
u wot kiddo. m8 did u actually just say dat. m8 u talk shit on da internet but if u was in a fite irl i would fukin beat u down kid. ill have u no i have a black belt in karate and i could easily kick ur ass. also my dad works 4 da cia and he is tracking down ur current location as we speak, so im gonna cum round ur house and beat the crap outta u n then fuk ur mom u little bich kid. fukn fag. just w8 u little bastard, ull b ded in 24 hrs kiddo.

Good.. try?