CM Punk's reported Summerslam opponent is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If by the end of the night on 1000th Raw shit has still not improved then I think I might take a mini break until something happens. It's damn near unbearable at the minute.

Reactions: Snowman1

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
75a0e23969bbbeaa80aaf5a43ddca451.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't see this being exciting at all...The Big Show needs to be more destructive and have more moves if they want this to be entertaining. He should be flipping over peoples cars as soon as they get in and using his strength in that matter outside the ring to send a message. The stipulation of the match should be something like I quit. Since usually the superstar who loses always gets heartbroken because they quit and the others ego gets a boost.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I hate the fact that they're placing CM Punk with The Big Show. Although, I don't like CM Punk they could have put him in a feud with Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes through out the summer, it would've been a great mixture of young talent putting on great feuds that would be meaningful.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I hate the fact that they're placing CM Punk with The Big Show. Although, I don't like CM Punk they could have put him in a feud with Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes through out the summer, it would've been a great mixture of young talent putting on great feuds that would be meaningful.

True. Punk vs Rhodes, two talented workers against each other? No. Let's put Punk against this huge guy who should've already retired. I think I'd actually prefer for Punk to feud against Tensai who was supposed to get Big Show's push, and that's saying something.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
NO NO NO!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BROCK VS. CM PUNK FOR THE WWE CHAMPION! WWE FUCK UP AGAIN!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NO NO NO!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BROCK VS. CM PUNK FOR THE WWE CHAMPION! WWE F*** UP AGAIN!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Sandy it's pretty obvious that he won't face Brock at SS because Brock's next PPV opponent will obviously be Trips.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Sandy it's pretty obvious that he won't face Brock at SS because Brock's next PPV opponent will obviously be Trips.

AT MITB PPV! Then Brock could face CM Punk at SummerSlam!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Yeah they're going to have Brock Lesnar vs Triple H at Money in the Bank..

They had Brock/Cena at ER so who knows

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The MOTY stemming from the angle of the year was on MITB in 2011...

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I know, but that doesn't stop the fact it is a C PPV. WWE didn't intend that PPV to be as big as it was, it was just Punk decided to be be interesting and make it a massive deal. There is no way they will waste Triple H/Brock Lesnar at it the month before Summerslam.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think most of the fans are really looking forward to MITB this year since it was so damn good last year. But then again, if there's a show where you can half-ass the ME, its that one.