CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
currentcmpunk-1.png

This is almost the first sig I have posted on this forum. =)

Reaction score
I never really liked this style. With that said, i like that you attempt lighting techniques. There is something about the cut that bothers me, it just is not that good quality, i think you should attempt to do more to the background because right now it just looks like a stock image and that is never good. The text is something i always complain about, i feel that no one on this entire forum knows how to use text effectively, i am not a fan of using fancy fonts on the sig, i believe a normal font like arial or times new roman could be much more effective if the person knows how to use it, i will try to give examples of how to use type effectively, i might even write a tutorial if i get the chance. Anyway, the only thing i like about this sig is the horizontal lines on the top and bottom of the sig.

Reaction score
I would like this sig more, I think, if two things were changed:

-the cut. Terrible choice, in my honest opinion. If it wasn't for his tats, I wouldn't know that was Punk. I think firstly and foremost, you need a different choice of picture. Something where you can see his face a little more.
-Text. Not too bad a choice in text, in my opinion, but bad placement. Looking at it a second time I didn't really like where it was sitting, as it just seems ... 'out of place'.

Those two things are possibly the biggest things you need to look at firstly, again imo. Otherwise I don't mind the look of it. It's simple, but still doesn't look too bad.

Phenom

Reaction score
Looks nice, I would change the font though. Use something simple/casual and something that's not all over the place. Would look better with the render blending in, in my opinion. Hope to see more from you.