CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
CMPunkcopy-1.jpg

ok i made a smaller sig by popular demand... i think it turned out alright but its not my best...

rate/hate/big ben wallace to the cavs/:velho:

JozMan

Reaction score
I really like it!

COuld i please put it in my sig?

JC Punk

Reaction score
very nice Enigma one of your bests i like 9/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks dude lol why did he get banned?

anyone one else wanna comment on this?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Great color, nice text but third picture looks like you through it in there. Honestly if you take out the third photo on the right then it'll be better. 8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya but something needed to be there... ur kinda right tho... thanks for the feedback

John

i love this 10/10 definately. the best peice i've seen from you. i espcecially like the straight edge hardcore logo in the corner. very good indeed. this is my favourite work of yours. also the writing is perfect, this is a very good peice.

C4

Good sig with a decent background, the Text could have been much better, the font you used was bad. Overall, it's a pretty good sig 8/10.

Tex

Reaction score
I like it becuase of the size, all your others are huge. Other then that its seems kinda plain though. All you really did was do some filters to it, but overall its good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks... ya tex ur right i didnt really do to much difficult things in there... thats why i like to have a bigger space to work with.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That is really good Enima imo. As said the text is abit plain but still. BTW how did you get the Main PSD like that?

8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ummmmm tbh i dont remember what i did to the main psd. i just remember i put a red outer glow around it