CM Punk WILL NOT Be in the Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will CM Punk be int he Royal Rumble

• YES

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Piss off with this!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
As per the WWE news and rumors, I don't think he make his return at Royal Rumble match.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I mean I know people are grasping at straws here, but the dude is signed with “fox” so it’s actually more possible than ever that we may actually see him in the rumble. I know it’s not going to happen, but it’s more likely than it has been in years right now.

and I’m def desperate to have him come back and shake things up again. Very few wrestlers are good on the mic and actually shake things up. Punk would come back and make lots of stars look like a fucking joke.

:quiet: Or get naked, those are your only two choices. And yes, this is just an attempt to get you naked.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Or bleed. Option 3 is always to bleed.

Cuz bleed at babygurl, Roman's winning whether Punk's in or not :p

Oh I know Roman is winning and it doesn't bother me this year. I think all the bad Roman decisions and booking have been corrected and I have no problem with him winning.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Hey, I have been trying to get him naked for years now. Don't ruin this 5 year plan ?
I mean, ruining almost certain to happen good things that have been building up for more than a year is my special ability, after all. Just look at my own life if you need more proof! xD

Oh I know Roman is winning and it doesn't bother me this year. I think all the bad Roman decisions and booking have been corrected and I have no problem with him winning.
The only bad Roman decision was having him lose. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I mean, ruining almost certain to happen good things that have been building up for more than a year is my special ability, after all. Just look at my own life if you need more proof! xD

The only bad Roman decision was having him lose. Just saying

If Edge does not get naked for me due to your interference, then you have to get naked.

I don't agree with your thoughts about Roman. Sorry. I love and respect you , man, but he has not proven to be good for the company in any way. He has actually made me pray for the return of John "The Narrator" Cena.

BUT, the problem has NEVER been Roman himself. WWE tried to force feed him and that is an undeniable fact. They are not doing that now. Yes, Roman Reigns is without a doubt the Hulk Hogan of the current roster. I have no problem with that. I just didn't think he was ready before. He is now without a doubt. They are allowing him to grow in his own shoes right now, which is what they should have done years ago.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
If Edge does not get naked for me due to your interference, then you have to get naked.

I don't agree with your thoughts about Roman. Sorry. I love and respect you , man, but he has not proven to be good for the company in any way. He has actually made me pray for the return of John "The Narrator" Cena.

BUT, the problem has NEVER been Roman himself. WWE tried to force feed him and that is an undeniable fact. They are not doing that now. Yes, Roman Reigns is without a doubt the Hulk Hogan of the current roster. I have no problem with that. I just didn't think he was ready before. He is now without a doubt. They are allowing him to grow in his own shoes right now, which is what they should have done years ago.
My gimmick and memes aside, I disagree with you. Sure, maybe WWE force fed him a little bit, but that says a lot more about the WWE fans than it does about Roman or the booking of him. WWE fans will almost always hate the guy that WWE pushes as number 1, Bryan and Kofi being the only person in recent memory to be exceptions. Thanks due in large to the Attitude Era, WWE has created themselves quite the conundrum by basically making fans hate them, and by proxy, whoever they try to push as number 1. Cena may have been pushed a little early, but fans should've been behind him based on his abilities WAYYYYYYY before he faced KO. I think it's the same with Roman. Especially because of how over The Shield was as a unit. Personally, I blame the fans and their stupid vendetta against the WWE's pick to be top guy. Roman has been fucking talented for a while, and I really feel it was the fans that ruined a lot of his momentum.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
My gimmick and memes aside, I disagree with you. Sure, maybe WWE force fed him a little bit, but that says a lot more about the WWE fans than it does about Roman or the booking of him. WWE fans will almost always hate the guy that WWE pushes as number 1, Bryan and Kofi being the only person in recent memory to be exceptions. Thanks due in large to the Attitude Era, WWE has created themselves quite the conundrum by basically making fans hate them, and by proxy, whoever they try to push as number 1. Cena may have been pushed a little early, but fans should've been behind him based on his abilities WAYYYYYYY before he faced KO. I think it's the same with Roman. Especially because of how over The Shield was as a unit. Personally, I blame the fans and their stupid vendetta against the WWE's pick to be top guy. Roman has been fucking talented for a while, and I really feel it was the fans that ruined a lot of his momentum.

I disagree. Growing up, WWF promoted Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart and Steve Austin with much less forcefulness than Roman. And I already said quite clearly that Roman's issues had more to do with WWE than him. I have NO problem admitting that. In fact, if you look back at my posts during those years. you will find a consistent arguent that I never blamed Roman.

They didn't force feed him a little bit, babe. They gave him the Superstar of the Year Award in a year where he wrestling less than five months. They tried to push him not before he was ready, but before the fans were ready.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
No one wants to see that, trust me! xD You may be gay and (possibly, maybe, idk your situation xD) desperate, but even you have to have standards at some point...

ANYWAY...

Hogan and Hart were pre-Attitude era, and Austin was right at the helm of the anti-establishment thing. The thing with Austin, to an extent, is that they did that (along with the evil McMahon angle/character) TOO well, and look at what came afterwards. The next huge face after Austin would be Cena, and while he was hot at the start, the fans quickly turned on him. And after Roman wasn't partnered with the two indie darlings anymore, and was planted as the company's #1 face, it was no shock that the fans turned on him as well. That dude could have been busting out 450 Canadian Package Destroyers and he still would've gotten boos, for nothing more than the simple notion that he was WWE's "guy". Dude has always been fucking talented, Roman has always had a gift, and has only grown throughout the years to fill the boots he was given. It doesn't matter whether he was "ready" or not. Let's be honest here, even as much as I love the fuck out of Roman and have always thought of him as highly as I have... the fans would never have given a flying fuck about him, or in the very least as far as the vocal majority at live shows is concerned, had he not had that awful leukemia scare. Fans would still be booing the fuck out of him to this day if it weren't for that. If you don't change a thing booking wise in his career, and you just attribute his vacancy of the title and absence to "filming Hobbs and Shaw", fans would be the same as they ever were, simply because they are anti-WWE, despite all logic that comes along with that very sentiment. I don't blame Roman, I don't blame the WWE, (and I certainly wish it hadn't come to the leukemia thing because fuck, no one deserves that). I blame the vocal majority of fans.

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No one wants to see that, trust me! xD You may be gay and (possibly, maybe, idk your situation xD) desperate, but even you have to have standards at some point...

ANYWAY...

Hogan and Hart were pre-Attitude era, and Austin was right at the helm of the anti-establishment thing. The thing with Austin, to an extent, is that they did that (along with the evil McMahon angle/character) TOO well, and look at what came afterwards. The next huge face after Austin would be Cena, and while he was hot at the start, the fans quickly turned on him. And after Roman wasn't partnered with the two indie darlings anymore, and was planted as the company's #1 face, it was no shock that the fans turned on him as well. That dude could have been busting out 450 Canadian Package Destroyers and he still would've gotten boos, for nothing more than the simple notion that he was WWE's "guy". Dude has always been fucking talented, Roman has always had a gift, and has only grown throughout the years to fill the boots he was given. It doesn't matter whether he was "ready" or not. Let's be honest here, even as much as I love the fuck out of Roman and have always thought of him as highly as I have... the fans would never have given a flying fuck about him, or in the very least as far as the vocal majority at live shows is concerned, had he not had that awful leukemia scare. Fans would still be booing the fuck out of him to this day if it weren't for that. If you don't change a thing booking wise in his career, and you just attribute his vacancy of the title and absence to "filming Hobbs and Shaw", fans would be the same as they ever were, simply because they are anti-WWE, despite all logic that comes along with that very sentiment. I don't blame Roman, I don't blame the WWE, (and I certainly wish it hadn't come to the leukemia thing because fuck, no one deserves that). I blame the vocal majority of fans.

I wish you and me were friends in person because I think we could go to a wrestling event and truly be happy

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I wish you and me were friends in person because I think we could go to a wrestling event and truly be happy
I wish that too. But I think if we went to a wrestling event together, Nick Iggy would end up chatting you up and you'd blow him in the bathroom, and I already got cucked by one rat like that, so I'd rather it not happen again xD

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wish that too. But I think if we went to a wrestling event together, Nick Iggy would end up chatting you up and you'd blow him in the bathroom, and I already got cucked by one rat like that, so I'd rather it not happen again xD

You win. I cannot argue with any of that

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
CM Punk not going to enter in 30 men Royal Rumble 2020. There is only 0.00000000001% chance for CM Punk.

Which is why it'd be so cool If he DID return! I would love that! ...LOOOVE IT!

BUT IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

WWE was definitely counting on it to happen though, trying to get him to take Seth Rollins' bait but he didn't. WWE doesn't believe him when he says very clearly that HE WORKS FOR FOX & has zero intention of ever wrestling for WWE again!

They keep trying to bait him into a crappy storyline with Seth or Miz & he just sent a very clear "Stop it, I'm not playing" to Miz

The man is not returning to WWE. No idea why people can't comprehend it, WWE included. It's not even a matter of if I want him to or not, dude wants to be left alone.

The clear indicator, 1st clue should've been when WWE paid Edge big money to return because they knew PUNK WASN'T COMING BACK! Why would they think he would want to face Seth or Miz if he did?

Are they trying to get him back or insult him? Only spot is the main event & even then, HE AIN'T COMING BACK!

The 2nd clue was when he told Miz to suck a dick!

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The only guys who have a true chance of returning is Edge and maybe John Cena.

But if CM Punk returned he would most likely be a Commentator.