CM Punk....why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

so chavo loses twice to punk and edge basically won the third and 4th match for him... but hes the ecw world champion... that makes no sense... terrible move...

I've alreday said above that I don't like the fact that Edge's faction is cross-brand, but what part of Chavo winning the belt doesn't make sense? Chavo loses twice and has to get help to put Punk away before he's completely washed-up and out of contender matches. It's called cheating to get ahead. You may have seen heels do it once or twice before. ;o]

Just noted from another post here that they are having another match @ RR? Is this offically announced now or just speculation?

If so, I think we'll see at least one more title change between the 2 before WM, rather than Punk moving over to SD straight away. They'll may use this fued with Chavo to build him up for his move to SD by which time he may be over enough, have proved himself to Vince or whatever in order to start getting the odd WHC title shot (but not reign) during the second part of the year.

Then again are we possibly assuming too much in thinking that they won't aim him at the US title first?

SuckIt

Reaction score
Well Punk will get a rematch, possibly at the RR or maybe after, after that I can see Punk going to SD! I can see him fueding heavily with Edge sometime this year.

aznality

Reaction score
I dont care a lot about CM Punk actually. I dont think he is that great as he is made out to be.

I dont see a Edge/CM punk feud happening yet. It's still got to be Edge/Undertaker.