CM Punk vs Mike Jackson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the 0-1 vs 0-1 fight

• CM Punk

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Mike Jackson

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
This was terrible for CM Punk. He was gassed at the end of the first round.. He did better than his first fight, but who cares about that, he couldn't have done any worse. Jackson was toying with him the entire fight. CM Punk looked like a fool...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn...

Watching the fight right now, round 2, he is getting murdered.

I really think he should have trained more, have some amateur matches outside of UFC and then maybe go to UFC if he did good enough. Not the other way around...

Anyway, at least he is doing better than his first match I guess. Btw Mike Jackson is a real asshole.

Dana is lucky Punk didnt get seriously seriously hurt. He actually looked somewhat ok in the first round. After that he lost control. Started swinging like crazy and Jackson was toying with him, probably was trying to soak up as much camera time as he could get

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He needs to spend a good 10 years training (it has only been 4 since he left WWE), then he can fight lower ranked guys and work up. Problem is, he is nearly 40 years old. Should have decided to become a fighter a lot sooner in life. I think this is just him filling the void of wrestling with something else to keep him in shape, entertain him, and feed him the attention he craves.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Mike Jackson has been fired, or at least Dana White says he doesn't want him fighting in the UFC. Even though him and CM Punk showed they were cool with each other after the fight. Strange stuff

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
That fight was hard to watch. On what was an incredibly stacked card, that fight should have been on ATLEAST the prelims. Blaydes vs overeem shouldn't have lost their slot to that fight.

I was glad to see him go the distance...but it was rough.

What did you guys think of that main event though??? That shit had me on my feet in my living room. That 3rd round was bananas!!

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
". You get this opportunity to fight CM Punk"

Shut the fuck up.

I get what you're saying, but from his standpoint it's more or less "you got the chance to fight a big name in a special fight and you fuck around and toy with him" he should have honestly finished him.