CM Punk vs. Chris Brown? In this Twitter War! What Next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do Chris Brown lie though he teeth and said Cm Punk is not Straight Edge, WHEN we all know he is! So

• He is evil for hitting woman!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is not that good of a singer anymore!

• CHRIS BROWN "HAS A VAGINA!

• Total voters

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Kurt is master od every submission known to human and he could make us all tap out in under a minute. So, bro, don't mess with him. (some sarcasm included)

DBasher

Jobber
Reaction score
while i do agree that this is stupid to begin with, CB started this whole thing and instead of finishing it he deletes all the tweets and goes back to trying to be lil' wayne and tweeting "team breezy". Him trying to be lil' wayne just makes him a joke x2 because lil' wayne is a joke. I agree with what Punk said in a radio interview that CB has something wrong with him, from hitting Rihanna, to flipping out over nothing and trashing Good Morning America, to going on twitter wars and rants and then deleting them the next day like they never happened...maybe he needs to do more drugs cuz ya know, that ALWAYS helps. HAHAHAHAHA

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz is a leetle girl who is fat and awgly

btw this poll is flawed. Where is the 'this is a work and I'm a mark for eating this shit up' option?

also randy savage I hate to tell you Punk isn't really straight edge. I went to a party at his apartment in Chicago and he was pouring vodka into a diet cherry pepsi can and drinking it

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Miz is a leetle girl who is fat and awgly

btw this poll is flawed. Where is the 'this is a work and I'm a mark for eating this shit up' option?

also randy savage I hate to tell you Punk isn't really straight edge. I went to a party at his apartment in Chicago and he was pouring vodka into a diet cherry pepsi can and drinking it

NO U DUMB IF U THINK! HE IS FUCKIN STRAIGHT EDGE! AND IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NO U DUMB IF U THINK! HE IS FUCKIN STRAIGHT EDGE! AND IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!

Best wrestler in the world?

There is more to it then a marketing slogan.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Best wrestler in the world?

There is more to it then a marketing slogan.

NOT AS GOOD as this man! Not as good as a STRAIGHT EDGE MAN!​

5ba5cec1b27de90d4900e3577fcae5ee.jpg

This is The BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD 110% SORE!​

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Serious question did he just become the best wrestler for you after the shoot? Nothing changed talent wise in Punk he just got better booking. He's been a great talent for ages, but the best in the world thats a whole different ball game. Hell he's not even at his best see this promo as an example.

Not to mention his legendary promo at Death Before Dishonour 3.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Serious question did he just become the best wrestler for you after the shoot? Nothing changed talent wise in Punk he just got better booking. He's been a great talent for ages, but the best in the world thats a whole different ball game. Hell he's not even at his best see this promo as an example.

Not to mention his legendary promo at Death Before Dishonour 3.

Dude I BEEN A FAN OF CM PUNK SINCE HE START IN WWE ECW BACK IN 2006! HE MY BEEN FAVORITES FOR YEARS! Though the Hardcore Straight Edge to the Just Straight Edge Day, To the Straight Edge Society as a HEEL,To the "New" Straight Edge Nexus Day, To what he is now as The Best Wrestler in the World! I ALWAY BEEN A CM PUNK FANS! I own ALMOST ALL HIS T-SHIRT!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well you've got to see why this wasn't his best run? He was on fire in his feud with Hardy and now he's just meh alot of the time. So much potential he's got aswell.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Well you've got to see why this wasn't his best run? He was on fire in his feud with Hardy and now he's just meh alot of the time. So much potential he's got aswell.

Dude he in the MAIN EVENT OF WM! Well not really but he is in as he is the WWE Champion! And well there said he is even he really not.But he the WWE Champion and he Feud with Y2J! What more can you as for!?